Crystal nail art brushes. Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K-Nails

Reaction score
Hi all

I've just bought a couple of crystal art brushes. (Gorgeous) but forgot to get brush cleaner. Is there anything else I can use without ruining them. Xxx

It depends which medium you're using.

If you're using gel, then cleaning them with D.Sperse (IPA) will be ok.

If you're using L&P, then cleaning them with your chosen monomer will be ok.

And if you're using them for nail art with acrylic paints, then just using water or IPA will be ok.

Hope this helps x

****watch the crystal nails video on a new brush!!!!!!!

There's cleanser with crystal nails they also sell brush cleaner and educator slso told us acetone-free nail varnish remover xx

It depends which medium you're using.

If you're using gel, then cleaning them with D.Sperse (IPA) will be ok.

If you're using L&P, then cleaning them with your chosen monomer will be ok.

And if you're using them for nail art with acrylic paints, then just using water or IPA will be ok.

Hope this helps x

Thanks hun they are for nail art. Didn't realise they recommended the cleaner til after I bought them duh on my part :hug:

****watch the crystal nails video on a new brush!!!!!!!

Thank you couldn't find it to be honest. Not sure about so many exclamation marks you never know some might find that a little rude. But maybe I'm reading something into it that's not their. I was only asking advice as I made a mistake in not buying it but in my defense wasn't advised to.

Perhaps you would be kind enough to post a link thank you.

There's cleanser with crystal nails they also sell brush cleaner and educator slso told us acetone-free nail varnish remover xx

Cheers hun. I'm waiting for a class in my area. When I bought them to play with they didn't advise cleaner I only realised afterwards and to pay £7 postage for one item at the mo is a bit steep. My fault tho xxxx

Sally Hansen acetone free nail polish remover £2 in asda for a big bottle xx

Latest posts

Back