Crystal Nails brush

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi passed acrylics last year and only sp mine n my sis and odd occasion my friends anyway my crystal nail brush number6 now when I wipe after being in the nsi acrylic liquid n wipe it it is yellow on the kitchen roll I store my brush flat when not using it and tryed brush cleaner but its as if its coming from in side the metal bit that your bristles come out of :( any ideas please x
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sounds like it's time for a new brush, methinks. Once a brush is contaminated, it's very hard to restore it to its former glory.

:( any ideas how it happens as I always clean in fresh liquid and store liying down x

If it's yellow then your not getting all the powder out between clients so make sure you clean it thoroughly between each client. Also some say brush cleaner doesn't work and cleaning in monomer is enough.

thank u n take it no way of making my brush better :( tryed brush cleaner but its right up in the metal where brissles come out :(

thank u n take it no way of making my brush better :( tryed brush cleaner but its right up in the metal where brissles come out :(

I would buy a new brush then if repeated cleaning isn't helping the issue!

Hi I was taught to store my brushes upright with bristles facing down mayb on a magnet clip or good old bluetak
This stops any liquid still present from running into brush base and it can air dry without liquids contaminating bristle metal base :)

thank u xxx

Hi sweetie

I feel for you I've had many a brush go to brush heaven. Take a look at your mix ratio cos I swear to god that is where your problem lies. I literally chuck my brush in my bag with its cover on and since getting my mix ratio right ive not had a problem. Good luck :hug:

Latest posts

Back