Crystal or Diamond microdermabrasion?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holisticzoe

Reaction score
I am doing my practical in microdermabrasion next week and just looking at machines, I've been recommended by the tutor a few Crystal machines but thought Diamond was better. What are your thoughts please?
Thanks x

I’ve always used diamond microdermabrasion and I’m in love. For over 10 now and I’m not changing. Tried the crystal one but I didn’t like the fact that you have to put the crystals in and then you have to clean the crystals from the face.
Diamond is much more handy and I got better results.

Thanks alot, I just ordered diamond today

Thanks alot, I just ordered diamond today
Hi could I ask please where is the best place to order the diamond machines please? And do I have to do training and where please?

I ordered mine in Europe. And to be honest if you finished beauty school you don’t need to have the training because you already learned about it in school. That’s what I did. I purchased the machine and they explained it to me how it works and that was it. But I already knew what I was doing.
Not sure with the regulations in US though

I ordered mine in Europe. And to be honest if you finished beauty school you don’t need to have the training because you already learned about it in school. That’s what I did. I purchased the machine and they explained it to me how it works and that was it. But I already knew what I was doing.
Not sure with the regulations in US though
Great thank you sounds like the diamond I’d good xx

Can I ask which machine you use ?

Latest posts

Back