Crystal pedi, no big toe nail, possible ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sugarfarie

Reaction score
Is it possible to attach crystals to a big toe with no nail ? If so how ?
I have had both big toe nails removed due to pain from ingrowing nails, this was done over 6 years ago and I have had no natural nail regrowth.
I have done manicure, l&p, shellac and crystal pedis using shellac and am still training, I have dabbled in gel nails too (nsi starter kit) to see if I like it, which I do, do will be training in that next.
Sorry to waffle on, I would love sparkely toes, and they are a good advert too.
I hope there is a solution to my problem, thanks in advance.

anna

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Do you have any nail at all ? Thought maybe if you had a little bit you could stick on a false one xxx

No I have no nail at all, I may have a go with shellac if no one else can help me :-(

When i read this at first i did think maybe you could build one with L&P but if you dont have any nail at all, im not sure what you could do :/ anyone else have any ideas? x

As it's just for yourself you could try sticking a false one just on the skin, you know them cheap ones from boots, it don't think anyone would realise if it's covered with crystals. Forgive me if this is a really horrible idea though.

If i couldnt do L&p or gel then i would use full cover press on toe nails , you can get them cheaply from e bay .... use a file to shape to size for you , decorate it with your crystals , scrubfresh your toe and apply with CND gelbond . It wont be perment and you will need to re aply so keep the gel bond with you.

I know you can fully sculpt toenails from nothing using LCN Wilde Pedique, so maybe you could look into that? I heard that you don't need a gel certificate to use it either.

Good luck!!

I bought a little pot of asp gel, with it being a soak of gel thought it might be more flexible than brisa. I have gel bond too, never thought of false toenails lol it had given me food for thought, any more ideas ?

Latest posts

Back