Crystal pedicure tutorial

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sara x

Reaction score
Does anybody know of any good online tutorials on application of swarovski etc crystal pedicures?
Thanks!

I'm interested in this as I wasn't sure to start at free edge or cuticle.

search for baggy bear she knows everything to do with crystal pedis!

I am doing Swarovski Pedi course in June @ Creative Academy, do they run one near you? May be worth a try x

Hi I do quite a lot of Crystal work on Minx mainly but also on plain and Shellac.

I always start at the free edge and work back towards the cuticle, I do a line down the centre first then work out to each side wall. You can then judge where to place the Crystals for the most uniform look. hth :)

how do you set them with uv gel or shellac or gellish? and how long do they last especially on the fingers

Hi I do quite a lot of Crystal work on Minx mainly but also on plain and Shellac.

I always start at the free edge and work back towards the cuticle, I do a line down the centre first then work out to each side wall. You can then judge where to place the Crystals for the most uniform look. hth :)

Thanks for that, I have done a few but it takes me ages and I thought If I have a look at others doing it I may learn some tips! Haven't tried starting in the centre line though so will try that, thank x

Latest posts

Back