Crystals on Lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicki-Marie

Reaction score
If a client is wanting to have little crystals on her lash extensions how is this acheived?

Is it a case of using a little lash glue to apply? Can they come pre stuck to the lashes? Any advice?

Anyone offer this? Not wearing lash extensions myself ive not been able to experiment!

If a client is wanting to have little crystals on her lash extensions how is this acheived?

Is it a case of using a little lash glue to apply? Can they come pre stuck to the lashes? Any advice?

Anyone offer this? Not wearing lash extensions myself ive not been able to experiment!

Hi I do these quite alot - don't use your normal lash extension glue use the one that you get for strip lashes in clear. Gems should be light weight and use your tweezers to pick them up, place in glue and then on lashes, This way if you get any near the skin it wouldn't irrate the clients eyes. I'll try and post a picture in my albumn - they are again ones of my lashes which a friend did when we did our express lash course.

Latest posts

Back