CT relights?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Olive293

Reaction score
I know we all have our favourite go to toners, but I'm trying to expand my repertoir! (hence my post about toning with kp 12 series!)
I obviously usually use colour touch, but I never seem to ever think to use relights range. I have most of them in a box, just sitting there, and I always bypass them. Does anyone regularly use them, and what are your experiences?
Thank you!

They're lovely for toning!

/86 always lovely and icy never goes dull or grey! It just keeps getting brighter and brighter.

/86 always lovely and icy never goes dull or grey! It just keeps getting brighter and brighter.
i think I'll give it a go. Although funnily enough I think that's the only one I don't have. I think I have the .81 from memory

I need to try that one @cams97 ! Havent used relights for years but they had some very nice colours

When would you choose relights over CT?

Same here.

Also the reds are great for refreshing colour up.

When would you choose relights over CT?

Relights is shinier. Theres also shades in relights that can't really be matched in ct baseline.

Latest posts

Back