Cuccio fantastic offers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BABSann

Reaction score
Just to say that have receieved some free samples from Cuccio today,wasn't a huge amount but nice to get a freebie.If you look in this months Scratch the offer is there or call 01159753656
Some leaflets came through the post with samples and they have a buy one get one free offer on all their tips.Not sure what the products are like but thought I would share.

Here's the addy www.cucciopro.com

I use their Milk and Honey range for Manicures. Can highly recommend that range xxx

taking a peek at the site now xxx

I got one this morning too..... those offers do look good.
I've not tried the products either, but I'll probably have a play tonight.

I use their Milk and Honey range for Maniures. Can highly recommend that range xxx

taking a peek at the site now xxx
Ooooh that's interesting to know Rach,good to hear from someone whos used a product and recommends it as well:green:

The Cuccio range was our best seller, hands down, at the Sacramento Nail Pro show this year. The new dermal transforming wrap was the most requested item and the Bella manicure kit was really popular for retail.

S

I've just been to the warehouse and brought the t3 gels, and tips, BOGOF!! I'll be having a whirl at them in the next few days, I'll let you know what I think!!!
xxx

Rachel gave me a little hand cream sample too and it is GORGEOUS ....you just can't stop sniffing your hands going mmmmmmmm
:green:

Latest posts

Back