Cuccio L&P, any good and is it better than ASP?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erulastiel

Reaction score
hi guys, this is my first post :D

I was just wondering which product to go with, I have tried an tried to find some reviews of the cuccio l&p but have had no luck, all's i have is a friends reccomendation who only uses cuccio occasionally.
I have been using NSI for the past 2 years and it seems like I have developed an allergy to it because it irritates my nail and anything else it touches. so I was thinking of switching to ASP bonding l&p but find it very expencive and hard to come by. they do not sell the bonding powder in sally's anymore and as of yet, i have only found one supplier within the UK.
Im asking about the cuccio products because i was thinking about switching to them ages ago and they are a little cheaper and more readily available from my usual supplier (thenailcompany)

so could I have some oppinions lpase? any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks guys :biggrin:

If you are allergic you will always be allergic... you need to look at your working practices not shifting to an inferior product! ASP and Cuccio are brands that are found in Sallys etc and are really not professional!

Try CND for eg but it is usually bad practice that leads to over exposure and allergies and no brand change will solve that however much you spend.

NSI is a quality product and downgrading will do you no favors allergy or not HTH.

you wont find Cuccio in Sallys, but you can phone the technical support team 01159753656 if you are unable to get the result you want or if you need any technical support.

Latest posts

Back