Cuccio LED curing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahavery

Reaction score
Never used cuccio soak off gels before but heard they can be cured with led? Is this true? Thought it was jus normal uv lamp? Does anyone have the right answer that uses this system....? Thanks :)

i'm not sure about the answer but i have spoke with them a few times over the phone about there products and they are always really helpful, no number to hand but if you google cuccio there number is on there website HTH

Hi, I use cuccio soak off gel, I use a uv 36watt lamp, I've not heard about an led being used.. When I went to the cuccio stand at pro beauty he only mentioned the uv lamp.xx

Hi, I use Cuccio gel and as far as I know it has to be cured in 36 watt UV lamp. They launch a new uv gel polish called "Veneer" this summer that can be cured either in uv or led lamp. The phone no is 0115 9770665

I used Cuccio gels and I have tried their new range, only some colors can be cured with LED but I am sticking to the 36 watt lamp and I'm getting great results:D

Hi
Been to Olympia and as far as I was informed, soak off gel cures in a 36 watt lamp, but their new veneer gel, cures under a uv (2 mins) or led for 10 secs!, they even launched a led/uv light, which im loving at the moment

hope this helps
Livvy

The pronto soak of gels only cure in a 36w not LED :)

Never used cuccio soak off gels before but heard they can be cured with led? Is this true? Thought it was jus normal uv lamp? Does anyone have the right answer that uses this system....? Thanks :)

The Pronto is uv cure only (2 mins) the new Veneer colour is LED (30 secs) or UV ( 2mins),either one needs to be 36 watt lamp for uv x

Latest posts

Back