Cuccio LED max pro lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C_aj

Reaction score
hi I am a student currently studying level 3 nail tech. We have just got on to sculptured gels so I’ve tried to practice at home but when I’ve tried to cure the gel with a cuccio LED Lamp it doesn’t seem to be curing?!

The kit we use at college is NSI, will my lamp not cure any other brand other than cuccio? Thank you :) x

Are you using UV or LED curable gel? NSI do both, if your using a uv gel it won't cure in an LED lamp. If you've already invested in the lamp have a look at the NSI secrets led gel. I use that one with a Cuccio lamp and it does cure but I will be getting an NSI lamp soon as you should be using the lamp that goes with your brand x

Ah yes thank you! just checked and it’s a UV system! Have you ever used cuccio gel systems? X

No I haven't Hun, but as you've got the lamp you could get a Cuccio trial kit and see what you think. Il not sure if the do led gel or not. X

No I haven't Hun, but as you've got the lamp you could get a Cuccio trial kit and see what you think. Il not sure if the do led gel or not. X

Thank you!! x

I am trained in Cuccio Veneer and it is UV/LED formulated

Are they any good as I'm not sure whether to change my lamp or my products, both equally as expensive as each other x

Are they any good as I'm not sure whether to change my lamp or my products, both equally as expensive as each other x

Yes, I have always been happy with the results. The trial kit you mentioned above is very reasonably priced so might be worth a try to see what you think of it. I haven't used any NSI products so can't offer a comparison either performance or cost wise though.

That's great thank you, il order a trial kit to try out.

Just to add input on the Cuccio veneers - I invested in this range and love them. They way they apply, look, remove etc.
However, now I keep seeing all the newer brands (and some older brands) bringing it a much wider range of colours. Cuccio haven't released any exciting colour ranges in a while and I'm a little bored. Just a though for consideration :)

Thank you! Can you recommend a kit I could purchase? X
Cuccio do a
Just to add input on the Cuccio veneers - I invested in this range and love them. They way they apply, look, remove etc.
However, now I keep seeing all the newer brands (and some older brands) bringing it a much wider range of colours. Cuccio haven't released any exciting colour ranges in a while and I'm a little bored. Just a though for consideration :)

I know exactly what you mean! I haven't had any problems with Cuccio Veneer as a product but just didn't feel the range of colours are that exciting so I've introduced INK and I'm loving their iLac range I have more Cuccio colours than INK at the moment, but will probably only replace the really popular Cuccio ones (or see if INK do an alternative) and stick with INK as they're even better value for money, slightly bigger bottles and 9 times out of 10 I get good coverage with 2 coats whereas with Cuccio I usually need 3. Both brands last really well though. - Oh and I also kept finding Cuccio colours I wanted often seem to be out of stock. Have you noticed that?

They do a mini Veneer kit with Fuse, Base, Top and one colour (red). It's very reasonably priced. They also do mini sets which can be helpful if you're trying to build up your colours without spending a fortune! They have 8 mini colours and a mini Base and top in each set.

Why don’t you get in touch with Cuccio? They have got reps who can come out to you and demonstrate their products to you and you can try them out.

Latest posts

Back