Cuccio Pronto Soak off Gel Removal is taking too long - Any ideas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmieloulou

Reaction score
Hi,
We love the Cuccio Pronto gel for its colour range and the strength it provides. However we are finding the removal process quite lengthy. We have the Pronto soak off solution, we key the gel surface and wrap the nails with cotton pads and foil. Leave for 10 mins and use a tool to remove the colour gel that has started to lift. However we are noticing a crystalised layer on the nail plate which is almost impossible to remove. Is this the base coat? and why isnt it lifting away?

We use a 36watt lamp, prep and prime the nail plate and use a thin coat of base coat and 2 layers of colour.

Any advice is gratefully recieved!

Thanks

call the helpline 01159753656 they will be happy to help

Hi I am also having this exact same problem, however I re wrap them again and this seems to do the job. Just wondering if you managed to find anything out about this, I will also call the helpline I think. :)

Hi,
We love the Cuccio Pronto gel for its colour range and the strength it provides. However we are finding the removal process quite lengthy. We have the Pronto soak off solution, we key the gel surface and wrap the nails with cotton pads and foil. Leave for 10 mins and use a tool to remove the colour gel that has started to lift. However we are noticing a crystalised layer on the nail plate which is almost impossible to remove. Is this the base coat? and why isnt it lifting away?

We use a 36watt lamp, prep and prime the nail plate and use a thin coat of base coat and 2 layers of colour.

Any advice is gratefully recieved!

Thanks

I was told only to use the primer if there was a problem with lifting, just to remove shine, dehydrate and base coat then colour. Worth a try...

Latest posts

Back