Cuccio samples!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dinkydot

Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has phoned/emailed for there free samples
from CUCCIO and actually received them...???

I emailed CUCCIO the other night for my FREE SAMPLES, didnt get a reply!!
If I havent received them tomorrow I shall give them a ring,it does annoy me when people advertise their products with FREE SAMPLES, and don't send them...!!!

Angie
xx

Im still waiting on mine at mo, although only requested monday so i maybe being a bit impatient, lol!

I must admit I only emailed them Monday aswell, but It would of bin nice
if they had replied!!!

Angie
xx

I rang about 2 MONTHS ago !

Not seen anything - hope you have more luck!

i emailed for mine in february and never got them

I would give them a ring and speak to someone...just ask if there are any problems with sending samples...emails are great sometimes but i still prefer the good old telephone..:lol:

I emailed a couple of months ago too and havent received anything

i got a gel sample today:green:

No idea how to apply it - no instructions - and probably only enough of a sample to do 5 nails as a push !

I had requested l+p and mani samples too. Im sticking with my original brands - too much hassle ! ....actually may try them at a show in the future some time!

Super:cry:

I got mine a while ago. The gel was horrible to use. Haven't tried the l&p, I think the gel put me off lol.

I have tried some of their pedicure products and they are ok but I'm not too pleased with the scents. The only thing I like from them (they are made under the Star Nails brand) is their clear tips. I find them easy to blend and my P&W's look good because I can create my own smile lines and not have to worry about any tip lines underneath.

Well I finally received my sample.............................

........................... a 0.33oz (9.24gm) of Pomegranate & fig butter blend.

Talk about dissappointment oh well :(

o got some samples from them ages ago and even though i didnt have any problems getting them i still couldnt use them.the pot of gel i got was so sticky where the gel had leaked so i asked for another which they did send me a replacement but the second one was the same so i just never bothered to use it as there was hardly anything left in it.

Last edited:
Hello,

I must have missed a thread, but where did you request the samples?

Thank you,

I have just received my FREE SAMPLES from CUCCIO...!!
In June's issue of SCRATCH MAG, they have pictures of creams etc, so yesterday I decided to give them a ring and ask for the FREE SAMPLES, they were advertising, they sent 6 NAIL TIPS....!!!

A) COULD THEY AFFORD IT....!!!
B) THERE NOT ADVERTISING ' NAIL TIPS '

I give up....!!!

Angie
xx

I have just received my FREE SAMPLES from CUCCIO...!!
In June's issue of SCRATCH MAG, they have pictures of creams etc, so yesterday I decided to give them a ring and ask for the FREE SAMPLES, they were advertising, they sent 6 NAIL TIPS....!!!

A) COULD THEY AFFORD IT....!!!
B) THERE NOT ADVERTISING ' NAIL TIPS '

I give up....!!!

Angie
xx
Hahaha PMSL :lol:
Sorry hunni, but guess im gonna get it in the neck this arvo. I must admit back to oct last year when I saw them advertising in scratch I rang and requested the samples of the new L&P they were doing it took over a month to get to me.
That is impressive that they sent you tips! I got L&P and an empty bottle of monomer......:lol:Not very impressed with Cuccio to be honest, does not really give a good impression if they cant even get their samples right.:mad:
Jen:mad:
xx

i went thru the website and i never got my samples. so poo in their shoe

Hahaha PMSL :lol:
Sorry hunni, but guess im gonna get it in the neck this arvo. I must admit back to oct last year when I saw them advertising in scratch I rang and requested the samples of the new L&P they were doing it took over a month to get to me.
That is impressive that they sent you tips! I got L&P and an empty bottle of monomer......:lol:Not very impressed with Cuccio to be honest, does not really give a good impression if they cant even get their samples right.:mad:
Jen:mad:
xx

I shall be phoning CUCCIO Monday morning and ask them to send me the FREE SAMPLES that I requested....If Its not too much trouble...!!!!

They did send me a PRODUCT/PRICE LIST which I shall be wiping my AR@E
on...!!!! lol

xx

Angie
xx

I sent cuccio an e-mail about a week ago and i received my samples today...some different types of nail tips and a hand treatment cream.

I received my samples today!! Some nail tips, and a tester of a butter blend, which is exactly what i asked for! I phoned rather than emailed so I wonder if there is a prob with the email requests? just a thought x

I Have To Say I Requested The L&p Sample From Cuccio And It Did Arrive Quite Quickly I Used It On A Friend Of Mine And It Was Quite Nice, Phobed To Ask About Conversion Courses Etc But Have Never Heard Back From Them

Latest posts

Back