Cuccio veneer application?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tasha555

Reaction score
I ordered the cuccio veneer soak off polish, i pushed all cuticles back and buffed my nails, i applied prep to each nail, then applied base coat cured for 1min 30secs in a 15watt uv lamp, then i applied the polish and cured for 3mins and 30seconds, applied a second coat and cured at same time, then applied a top coat and cured for 1min and 30seconds, then i wiped away the tacky layer on top. However i find that i can easily peel them off my nails? I had a fuse bottle with the cuccio set, however i can not recall me ever using a fuse in my training, and i thought it was something new with the cuccio veneer set.

Sadly the set didn't come with instructions, so i am baffled to how mine are peeling and where i would use the fuse.

Can anyone guide me on where i have gone wrong?

You need the fuse layer x prep then fuse the base then colour then top x

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

So apply the prep, apply the fuse on top, the apply a base coat and cure, then apply the polish and cure, another polish if needed and cure, then the top coat and cure? Or do i apply the fuse inbetween each application i do?

I would also use a 36watt uv lamp.

It is essential that you don't over use the fuse as this will then make the use of it as if you hadn't. Make sure you wipe excess fuse back in the bottle and it should do all 5 finger nails from that one dip in the bottle.

It is a fab product to use and our clients/therapists love it.

I would also use a 36watt uv lamp.

It is essential that you don't over use the fuse as this will then make the use of it as if you hadn't. Make sure you wipe excess fuse back in the bottle and it should do all 5 finger nails from that one dip in the bottle.

It is a fab product to use and our clients/therapists love it.

Ok thank you, i will be re-trying it later tonight, will probably invest in a 36watt lamp at some point also, i only just bought the 15watt lamp the other week as my old one was useless.

Hi firstly are you a trained nail tech as no info on your profile??

Very strange also as all the kts come with instructions, where did you buy it?

if you are fully trained and if you send me an email address via pm will send you the instructions, also you should either be using a LED lamp or 36w your risking undercutting and service breakdown using the wrongful lamp Hun, when I was at the show and go my sample to try they said 36 watt lamp or led.

As what's your full prep what products are you using to remove cuticle etc?

Last edited:
Hi firstly are you a trained nail tech as no info on your profile??

Very strange also as all the kts come with instructions, where did you buy it?

if you are fully trained and if you send me an email address via pm will send you the instructions, also you should either be using a LED lamp or 36w your risking undercutting and service breakdown using the wrongful lamp Hun, when I was at the show and go my sample to try they said 36 watt lamp or led.

As what's your full prep what products are you using to remove cuticle etc?

I have been trained in application of the UV gel polish, however i am doing a UV gel and acrylic course at the end of this month, but i have already bee trained in the soak off's.
I ordered the Cuccio Veneer polish from nailcompany online, and my lamp is a 15watt Uv lamp. I'll PM you my email now thank you :)

Call Sara at Cuccio on 01159753656 and she can help you and email instructions.

I just bought mine from my local wholesalers and there was an instruction leaflet next to it to take...

I think the problem is you arent curing enought... the instructions are as follows.

Prep nails fully!
Buff of natural shine and remove all dust;
Dehydrate the ten nails using 1prep and allow to air dry;
Apply 2 Fuse to all ten nails;
Apply 3 Base to five fingers on one hand & cure in a UV lamp for 2 min/LED 30 secs
Apply Thin coat of colour and cure for 2 mins under uv or 30 secs LED
Apply 2nd coat and cure for 2 mins UV / 30 secs LED
Apply a thin coat of 5 Top to nails and cure for 2 mins UV / 30 secs LED
Then wipe the sticky layer of with 6 conditioning cleanser. be sure to use one wipe per nail.
apply cuticle oil

Above from the information leaflet supplied.

<3

I ordered the cuccio veneer soak off polish, i pushed all cuticles back and buffed my nails, i applied prep to each nail, then applied base coat cured for 1min 30secs in a 15watt uv lamp, then i applied the polish and cured for 3mins and 30seconds, applied a second coat and cured at same time, then applied a top coat and cured for 1min and 30seconds, then i wiped away the tacky layer on top. However i find that i can easily peel them off my nails? I had a fuse bottle with the cuccio set, however i can not recall me ever using a fuse in my training, and i thought it was something new with the cuccio veneer set.

Sadly the set didn't come with instructions, so i am baffled to how mine are peeling and where i would use the fuse.

Can anyone guide me on where i have gone wrong?

Latest posts

Back