Cuccio Veneer gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stanyer21

Nail addict
Reaction score
Has anybody us d this brand that could give me some feedback on it

Yes, I use the brand.

Good customer services and training. Their after sales support and helpful advice is really good.
Cruelty free and some 10 of the nastiest chemicals are absent from the products. This list can be viewed on their website.
Plenty of colour choices, and matching nail lacquer. The veneer needs a good stirring before use especially the less popular colours. 36 month shelf life which I have been really pleased about due to Covid.
Sheers and some glitter shimmers need 3 coats , but the creme shades are usually 2 coats.

Spa products to complete the range are absolutely divine. I have ordered plenty of products in the January sales ready for the pedicure season ( hopefully!)

Why not order the trial pack or give them a ring and I am sure they will be happy to supply you with a mini kit. I use their max pro lamp which matches the system.

Last edited:
So far so good for me, I'm testing their longevity on my mother right now

I’ve been using Cuccio for two years and really happy with the brand and products. Recommend!

This is good to hear, I’ve just purchased the colours/pedicure products as they looked lovely... im considering the veneer gel colours as theres a peel off gel base too I’d like to try.

This is good to hear, I’ve just purchased the colours/pedicure products as they looked lovely... im considering the veneer gel colours as theres a peel off gel base too I’d like to try.
The peel off works very well, polish stays on but it isn’t for ‘pickers!’.

Yes the peel off is excellent. I agree with ajane that it's not for the pickers.
It was really good using it just as lockdown 3 occurred as they removed it when they wanted to without any bother.

I love cuccio veneer, good quality and very reasonably priced.
I really recommend using universal base on anyone who needs to add a bit of strength as it’s thicker.

Yes I have about 100 Cuccio veneers and matching polishes. The only thing I would say is that their colours are sometimes not quite fashion forward. I’ve supplemented with a few OPI reds. It also doesn’t create “wow” from clients because they don’t recognise the brand. You have to “sell” it by explaining they are the World leading brand.

Apart from that quibble I totally agree with RosieR. It’s been amazing value and quality and I’ve been delighted ever since I binned my previous brand and switched in 2016.

Latest posts

Back