Help Support SalonGeek:

stanyer21

Nail addict
Reaction score
Has anybody us d this brand that could give me some feedback on it

RosieR

Reaction score
Yes, I use the brand.

Good customer services and training. Their after sales support and helpful advice is really good.
Cruelty free and some 10 of the nastiest chemicals are absent from the products. This list can be viewed on their website.
Plenty of colour choices, and matching nail lacquer. The veneer needs a good stirring before use especially the less popular colours. 36 month shelf life which I have been really pleased about due to Covid.
Sheers and some glitter shimmers need 3 coats , but the creme shades are usually 2 coats.

Spa products to complete the range are absolutely divine. I have ordered plenty of products in the January sales ready for the pedicure season ( hopefully!)

Why not order the trial pack or give them a ring and I am sure they will be happy to supply you with a mini kit. I use their max pro lamp which matches the system.

Last edited:

Medeis Nails

Reaction score
So far so good for me, I'm testing their longevity on my mother right now

ajane

Reaction score
I’ve been using Cuccio for two years and really happy with the brand and products. Recommend!

Reaction score
This is good to hear, I’ve just purchased the colours/pedicure products as they looked lovely... im considering the veneer gel colours as theres a peel off gel base too I’d like to try.

ajane

Reaction score
This is good to hear, I’ve just purchased the colours/pedicure products as they looked lovely... im considering the veneer gel colours as theres a peel off gel base too I’d like to try.
The peel off works very well, polish stays on but it isn’t for ‘pickers!’.

RosieR

Reaction score
Yes the peel off is excellent. I agree with ajane that it's not for the pickers.
It was really good using it just as lockdown 3 occurred as they removed it when they wanted to without any bother.

Latest posts