Cuccio Veneer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm waiting to try this, saw it at Olympia and oooomed and aaared, will have a go when it arrives :)

Hi there. Glad you like it! We stock Cuccio products and Icon Gel Polish. Both are fantastic. I have tried many, many gel polishes because we wanted to add them to our range of nail products. This is the best we found by a country mile.

Mandie Smith
Miss Silver Nail Products
http://www.miss-silver.co.uk

the difference is that cuccio Veneer colour doesnt contain Nitrocellulose, a solvent in most other gel/hybrid polishes that causes thickening of the product once opened, yellowing, hardening and you dont end up struggling with the last half of the bottle been so thick you end up throwing it away. The veneer can be used to the last drop in the bottle, the bottle has been designed specially to allow majority of the product to be at the top, cures under led or uv light and has patented triple pigmentation.
Cuccio europe are the official UK distributors of this product, they offer the training and i find the customer service excellent!
I like to train in every product i use in my salon so i have this knowledge to use to pass onto my clients! x

Brilliant!! :)

Well I've got mine, just need someone to try it on lol :)

Isn't it the same as the icon gel polish? X

ICON is made by the same company (Star Nail International) who are responsible for several brands (Star Nails, Cuccio,ASP, ECO, Icon etc). The Cuccio Veneer is a fabulous product. Im sure they would send you a sample of the product,as they did to myself ,for you to try :)
That would be helpful :)
Can you possibly pm me the contact details please?

Thanks ever so x

I bought 2 colours to try and one was a gorgeous hot pink with sparkles in, the next morning it had turned into a horrid flourescent pink reminiscent of The colour Orly gel fx Oh cabana boy went on me VILE! I put the red I'd bought over the top and then put red glitter on. It lasted and wore well but was a bugger to get off compared to my beloved Shellac. I don't think i'll be using it much!

Do they recommend that you remove the shine from the nail?

if you don't get the result you want then you can contact the technical support team either by phone 01159753656 or they can send a technician to help you . All the support you could ever need to get the result you want is available.

Just wanted to add some of my Cuccio veneer nails xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356039533.417116.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356039533.417116.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 2,995
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356039545.586270.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356039545.586270.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 1,679
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356039560.316365.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356039560.316365.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 3,721
Just wanted to add some of my Cuccio veneer nails xx

Lovely! What's the grey glitter called please and how many coats were needed for this coverage?X

Lovely! What's the grey glitter called please and how many coats were needed for this coverage?X

It's called Vegas vixen. Only 2 coats x

Thanks, that's really helpful. What are they like soaking off? X

I've just soaked off & it was just like gelish!! Buffer off the shine, wrapped for 10 mins & it was off!!
My natural nails are in great condition too. going to trial it on a few friends then will think about introducing it to clients.
Also apart from the growth, still shiny & no chipping x

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

That's very interesting, thanks xx

the difference is that cuccio Veneer colour doesnt contain Nitrocellulose, a solvent in most other gel/hybrid polishes that causes thickening of the product once opened, yellowing, hardening and you dont end up struggling with the last half of the bottle been so thick you end up throwing it away. The veneer can be used to the last drop in the bottle, the bottle has been designed specially to allow majority of the product to be at the top, cures under led or uv light and has patented triple pigmentation.
Cuccio europe are the official UK distributors of this product, they offer the training and i find the customer service excellent!
I like to train in every product i use in my salon so i have this knowledge to use to pass onto my clients! x

I'm sure Cuccio Veneer is a great product but I just want to mention that nitrocellulose is not a solvent! It's a film forming agent that is dissolved in a solvent. It's a traditional and key ingredient in nail polish and not usually found in true gel polishes.

Yes, I know I'm being picky but I believe professionals should know and understand their chemistry. Cuccio Veneer is a gel polish that is giving great results.

I'm sure Cuccio Veneer is a great product but I just want to mention that nitrocellulose is not a solvent! It's a film forming agent that is dissolved in a solvent. It's a traditional and key ingredient in nail polish and not usually found in true gel polishes.

Yes, I know I'm being picky but I believe professionals should know and understand their chemistry. Cuccio Veneer is a gel polish that is giving great results.
This is what I were told on my training, maybe the educators should should provide the correct information for their products then!

Latest posts

Back