Cuccio Veneer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TPB

Reaction score
What are your thoughts? Have you used the gel polishes?

I have notice it's more expensive than CND gel polishes :/

Interesting! lol How nice to be able to get the best for less.

It seems to be £xx and CND from xx that's why I was confused because CND is popular though cuccio would be the same price or a £1 less, but who knows :/ confuses me haha!

Last edited by a moderator:
Could we refrain from posting trade prices please, no need to let our clients know what we pay, after all it is our skill and expertise that sets our service price ;)

Regarding the price difference between brands, make sure you lo check the bottle size as some are 7ml and some 15ml!

I would think by the ML Cnd would be more expensive but you cant just judge a product or company by price.

I would think by the ML Cnd would be more expensive but you cant just judge a product or company by price.

You can judge a product by reputation though and proven performance which Shellac has in abundance.

Indeed you can and of course support and Education and testing the product as well as personal recommendation. Such great choices for our industry make it a very exciting time. :lol:

It really does amaze me that people look at a price per product - no one looks at how many ml you get for your £.

When looking at gel polish, gels, acrylic etc , some are 7ml, 10ml, 15ml, 9ml.

Do your maths :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back