Cuccio Veneer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when u remove Cuccio veneer, u really have to break the seal on the top coat with a 220. When some of the colour starts to come away, soak the cotton wool (like really soak) making sure you have shaken the remover (as Cuccio soak off contains oil in its acetone to lift the gel) then you should only need 7-10 mins and a light scrape off.

Hi I am Cnd therapist through and through however I do find shellac does not suit everyone. So I was thinking of trying this brand, but do not really want to buy another lamp, especially when I already own 3 Cnd lamps! So those of you using this already can you cure it under your Cnd lamp, and if the answer is yes is it the same timings. Thanks

Hi I am Cnd therapist through and through however I do find shellac does not suit everyone. So I was thinking of trying this brand, but do not really want to buy another lamp, especially when I already own 3 Cnd lamps! So those of you using this already can you cure it under your Cnd lamp, and if the answer is yes is it the same timings. Thanks

If it's a 36 watt UV lamp then all coats are 2 mins excluding bonder. You do have to remove nail shine and dehydrate and bond natural nail.
It's mega hard waring and dosn't lose it's shine however, it's cuccio also make Signature by ASP which is exactly the same product. Signature is available from salon services and beauty express. Not sure where to buy cuccio veneer as they aren't good at replying to you on their website, as I'm still waiting for an authorisation email after 2 weeks.

I'm surprised! I usually phone them and they are really helpful. I got my whole kit directly from them and if I call to re order they are super responsive. I use either 36 watt uv lamp for 2 mins or 30 secs on LED

If it's a 36 watt UV lamp then all coats are 2 mins excluding bonder. You do have to remove nail shine and dehydrate and bond natural nail.
It's mega hard waring and dosn't lose it's shine however, it's cuccio also make Signature by ASP which is exactly the same product. Signature is available from salon services and beauty express. Not sure where to buy cuccio veneer as they aren't good at replying to you on their website, as I'm still waiting for an authorisation email after 2 weeks.

I think you must be contacting the wrong person because I emailed them today and they are sending a sample out for me to try. Really excited. What grit do you all use to remove shine?

I think you must be contacting the wrong person because I emailed them today and they are sending a sample out for me to try. Really excited. What grit do you all use to remove shine?

Who are you contacting? I've tried contacting them on the cuccio website?

I'm surprised! I usually phone them and they are really helpful. I got my whole kit directly from them and if I call to re order they are super responsive. I use either 36 watt uv lamp for 2 mins or 30 secs on LED

Can you PM me your supplier please as I haven't heard from mine since I bought it 😡 & cannot get a hold of her. Very frustrating

Who are you contacting? I've tried contacting them on the cuccio website?

Are you contacting via the .co.uk website? I emailed someone called Sara, I asked for a sample two days ago and got it today plus loads of catalogues. Her email address is [email protected]. They also have special offers running at the moment. Good luck.

Are you contacting via the .co.uk website? I emailed someone called Sara, I asked for a sample two days ago and got it today plus loads of catalogues. Her email address is [email protected]. They also have special offers running at the moment. Good luck.

I've been speaking to Sara today also, she is also sending me a sample - although I think it's only the top coat?

Yes I did it on the .co.uk site. Tried to register and guess what still waiting for an email to confirm registration.

Yes I did it on the .co.uk site. Tried to register and guess what still waiting for an email to confirm registration.

Try emailing Sara direct then. She has been very helpful.

Oh dear used cuccio veneer today for the first time, tried to soak one nail off to see how it removes and I have sat for 20mins wrapped! I did buff off the top coat, very disappointed as nice product! Can anyone recommend another gel polish please, has anyone used OPI?

That's a shame. Did u break the seal properly on the top coat! Usually takes about 7 mins and then it scrapes off fairly easily. Definitely not as easy as geleration or gelish to soak off though

I absolutely love Cuccio Veneer, it goes on like a dream and I find it very easy to remove if you use their remover. The sales team are fantastic and so helpful and they always have amazing offers on, I wouldn't use anything else but that's my own opinion x

I absolutely love Cuccio Veneer, it goes on like a dream and I find it very easy to remove if you use their remover. The sales team are fantastic and so helpful and they always have amazing offers on, I wouldn't use anything else but that's my own opinion x

Love it too what lamp do you Hun and do u have swatches of colours I'm thinking of buying some more so far I've totally Tokyo, kiss in Paris, oh my Prague, Vegas vixen, London Underground, playa del Carmen x

Which sales team do you deal with please? I need to contact them! 😊

Oh dear used cuccio veneer today for the first time, tried to soak one nail off to see how it removes and I have sat for 20mins wrapped! I did buff off the top coat, very disappointed as nice product! Can anyone recommend another gel polish please, has anyone used OPI?
Did you buff of the top coat Hun I've never had any trouble removing my ladies loving it 2 have converted over from Shellac x

Love it too what lamp do you Hun and do u have swatches of colours I'm thinking of buying some more so far I've totally Tokyo, kiss in Paris, oh my Prague, Vegas vixen, London Underground, playa del Carmen x

I have a few swatches I'll try & post them up 😊

Me too I'll pop mine on in a min shall we start a Cuccio swatch thread Hun? X

Latest posts

Back