Cuccio Veneer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cloverhill

Reaction score
Hi!!! Has anyone heard of this??
A has asked me about it today??

I've tried it, goes on lovely, lasts well, some colours change/fade and it's a b#$ch to remove but that might just be because I'm so used to Shellac.

It's gorgeous but price wise its similar to shellac and for easy removal and reputation I stuck with shellac x

Yes, I love it. Now as I had yet to register with s2 I went for this (still haven't bought shellac as was waiting till olympia) I have no probs with removal at all but then I am used to it. I have yet to decided if I will stock up on this at olympia or if I will give shellac a try but I'm swaying towards cuccio ATM x

I've tried it, goes on lovely, lasts well, some colours change/fade and it's a b#$ch to remove but that might just be because I'm so used to Shellac.

Haha!! Thank you ;)
What's the removal procedure?

Yes, I love it. Now as I had yet to register with s2 I went for this (still haven't bought shellac as was waiting till olympia) I have no probs with removal at all but then I am used to it. I have yet to decided if I will stock up on this at olympia or if I will give shellac a try but I'm swaying towards cuccio ATM x

Hmmm thank you :)
What is the removal procedure??

Cuccio also own ASP. Apparently the veneer is the sane as ASP signature. Might be a slight difference between the 2 but signature is fantastic for gloss and deep colours, very hard warring. Although I have heard that shellac is easier to remove but I've never used it.

Thanx for all your comments. I really appreciate them 😊
Do I need to be trained in this product & where stocks it??

Thanx for all your comments. I really appreciate them 😊
Do I need to be trained in this product & where stocks it??

Salon services sell signature but if you want to use cuccio I know that some Ellison stores stock there hard gel and so do capital hair supplies. You can buy kits and follow the instructions but the courses are not expensive. Scratchers magazine often feature cuccio if that's any help. X

Salon services sell signature but if you want to use cuccio I know that some Ellison stores stock there hard gel and so do capital hair supplies. You can buy kits and follow the instructions but the courses are not expensive. Scratchers magazine often feature cuccio if that's any help. X

Thank you very much for your reply I will have a nosey at these :)

I use Cuccio Veneer and it's fab. I have no problems with it. It has lower solvent levels so kinder to nails than other systems. Comes off easily in 5-10 minutes. Buff of shine to break the seal and then use remover. Remember to use enough! this where i went wrong to begin with. It must be applied very thinly. x

I use Cuccio Veneer and it's fab. I have no problems with it. It has lower solvent levels so kinder to nails than other systems. Comes off easily in 5-10 minutes. Buff of shine to break the seal and then use remover. Remember to use enough! this where i went wrong to begin with. It must be applied very thinly. x

Thank you for your reply! Im stil waiting on sample products & am looking forward to trying them out!! 😁

I use Cuccio Veneer & I love it! I also carry Shellac as well at my spa. Cuccio Veneer is 100% gel, unlike Shellac which is a hybrid polish (a mix of gel and polish). Cuccio has an awesome variety of colours that has triple pigmentation in each bottle, meaning you'll only need 2 coats of colour for full amazing coverage. The veneer cures in only 30 seconds per coat under an LED lamp! It is super durable, thin and holds it's high gloss shine… you won't see any micro-shattering from the gel, in which some cases you see with a Shellac application over time. Lastly, the removal process only takes about 10 minutes or so, no big deal. It is a great quality product!

I use Cuccio Veneer & I love it! I also carry Shellac as well at my spa. Cuccio Veneer is 100% gel, unlike Shellac which is a hybrid polish (a mix of gel and polish). Cuccio has an awesome variety of colours that has triple pigmentation in each bottle, meaning you'll only need 2 coats of colour for full amazing coverage. The veneer cures in only 30 seconds per coat under an LED lamp! It is super durable, thin and holds it's high gloss shine… you won't see any micro-shattering from the gel, in which some cases you see with a Shellac application over time. Lastly, the removal process only takes about 10 minutes or so, no big deal. It is a great quality product!

Thanks for your reply :)
But I'm still waiting for my sample pack so can't get started with it until then!!
No replies to my emails either? Hope the usual delivery of purchased items doesn't take this long!! Lol

I have been using Cuccio for about a year now and I'm having major trouble with chipping. Like every client!! I have been following the guidance from the customer service (which is great) but I still can't seem to stop my clients chipping. I have tried using pronto (the cuccio soft gel) with veneer colour and veneer top coat to see if that works but it just creates bigger chips. I also find the pronto product colours very watery. I'm on the verge of converting to a different system altogether but I spent so much money on cuccio. any suggestions, or anyone experienced the same issues?

I have been using Cuccio for about a year now and I'm having major trouble with chipping. Like every client!! I have been following the guidance from the customer service (which is great) but I still can't seem to stop my clients chipping. I have tried using pronto (the cuccio soft gel) with veneer colour and veneer top coat to see if that works but it just creates bigger chips. I also find the pronto product colours very watery. I'm on the verge of converting to a different system altogether but I spent so much money on cuccio. any suggestions, or anyone experienced the same issues?

Hi! I have used cuccio on three clients & everyone of them (even the clients that ALWAYS chip their Shellac!) have sworn by it??
I really like it although Shellac is my 💛 !

Are you using all of the products? Fuse etc??

Could you tell us more info......

Has this happened from the beginning, what has changed in the last year?
Your application method?
Have you spoken to their customers support team? Etc....

Have you contacted their H/O? I was having problem with the Veneer earlier in the year and after speaking to one of the salon support team they arranged for one of their tech's to come out and see me.

There was a couple of problems with my application of the product. I perfected my application and have had no problems since and my clients love it.

It's the longest lasting gel polish I have tried so shiny too!

Hi, thanks all!!
Yes, I've been using for a year but i am not full time so haven't done loads of people nails. Their head office has been really helpful but I can't seem to perfect! One of the techs is coming to see me in The new year so hopefully they can identify anything I'm doing wrong!

I'm glad people are happy with it as I thought it might have been the product but if it's my application at least I can sort it out!!

I'm testing out Veneer on my toes at the moment and I've been wearing it for about a month and it still looks amazing.
I read that it takes longer to remove if it's had a lot of contact with UV whilst wearig it, bit sceptical about removing it now :what:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back