Cuccio?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sophb

Reaction score
Is this gel any good? They sell it where I live and tbh iv never heard of it? Does anyone know if it is any good? Xxx

Is this gel any good? They sell it where I live and tbh iv never heard of it? Does anyone know if it is any good? Xxx

i think Buggybear uses Cuccio.. maybe check out her posts to find out more?

hth

How to I look at her posts? New on this not a clue what am doin ha x

i think Buggybear uses Cuccio.. maybe check out her posts to find out more?

hth

Baggy bear does use cuccio Pronto (soak off polish) I've seen on some posts not sure about other gels

Hello, I can vouch for it. Very reasonable to buy and lasts really well and good selection of colours.

I use it and I think it's great. It lasts well and its a very good price. I have just removed it from my own nails today for a colour change and it was on for 3 weeks and there wasn't even a chip but I really wanted to try out some different nail art.

My nails are very strong but my sister in law who can't get more than a day out of normal polish had the Pronto on for a week and 5 days before she peeled of her index finger but she admitted to picking it. I have a customer with very bendy nails and she got just over a week out of it before it chipped.

Hope this helps. Oh and they are very helpful if you have any questions.

e

I've got a few colours and I like it, only problem is I fine the coverage isn't great, even after 3 coats some colours are patchy :sad:

I've got a few colours and I like it, only problem is I fine the coverage isn't great, even after 3 coats some colours are patchy :sad:

I do like to test other products out so I know how they fair & if a client comes in with them on already I will know how easy they will be to remove.

I did buy some Cuccio Pronto (& Michele Porter Flexygel) to test but also found the coverage not good even with 3 coats.

I hate waste so I used mine up on my toes with glitter over them.
Not for my clients.

I do like to test other products out so I know how they fair & if a client comes in with them on already I will know how easy they will be to remove.

I did buy some Cuccio Pronto (& Michele Porter Flexygel) to test but also found the coverage not good even with 3 coats.

I hate waste so I used mine up on my toes with glitter over them.
Not for my clients.
What a good idea!!!! I'll be using mine up with glitter now :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back