Cuccio

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautyNerds

Reaction score
opinions on guccio... Pros/cons

I'm thinking of swapping my gel polish brand to guccio, I currently use a mix of brands such as ibd, orly, Bella finito.

It's just really standing out to me at, I love the appearance, the colour selection etc.

Thank you

Do you perhaps mean Cuccio by any chance?

Yeah I do oops!! Sorry

I use all Cuccio products and I would recommend.
Some of the paler colours could do with a little more pigment and they do need a really good stir to make them less runny but I do love working with them.
They are super shiny afterwards and the cleanser is really conditioning.
The girls at Cuccio are really friendly and helpful and they do really good monthly offers as well when you email them

I've used the Cuccio veneers for the past year and love working with them. Clients enjoy the range of colours and I've had no issue with them and the 30 second led cure lamp is fab. The bottles and lamp look professional and stylish.
As Alisha said above, the veneers all need a good stir before use so if you decide to go with them then buy the stirring tool.

Sorry ladies i didn't see your replies!
Aw brilliant, I'm really looking at going with them. I love the look etc! Xxx

I'm stuck with lamps not sure if too get the full led lamp or the max pro lamp. Anyone help? Xxx

I'm stuck with lamps not sure if too get the full led lamp or the max pro lamp. Anyone help? Xxx
I got the mini max pro and love it. It's fab for doing toes too

Thanks I've just ordered that one xxx

Ciderella71 have you ever had any veneer bottles that had coloured stickers on apposed too the glass viewing window? I bought 2 too trial from eBay I think they are fake xxx

Ciderella71 have you ever had any veneer bottles that had coloured stickers on apposed too the glass viewing window? I bought 2 too trial from eBay I think they are fake xxx

....and that's why it's never a good idea to purchase pro products via eBay, as there's no way of being able to tell.

I use Cuccio Veneer and I've never had the bottles come with stickers rather than the little heart window...

I know i just thought I'd have a try before I committed too buying a lot. My niece has some and hers all have glass windows so I knew they were fake straight away. I'll order them online now from cuccio thanks girls xxxxx

Just register with Cuccio. They do an affordable intro kit with 1 colour of your choice. It's called the treatment pack.

Yes some of my older ones have stickers on them but as already said I wouldn't recommend buying from eBay.
Cuccio have great offers on just now and if you find out who your rep is and speak to them you will find it beneficial

Just register with Cuccio. They do an affordable intro kit with 1 colour of your choice. It's called the treatment pack.
I have placed an order with them now [emoji4] xxx

Yes some of my older ones have stickers on them but as already said I wouldn't recommend buying from eBay.
Cuccio have great offers on just now and if you find out who your rep is and speak to them you will find it beneficial
I have ordered some Now I just didn't want too order much as I already have over 100 artistic color gloss colours but I just wanted too try some out xxx

I have ordered some Now I just didn't want too order much as I already have over 100 artistic color gloss colours but I just wanted too try some out xxx
Understandable, I'd do the same. If you like them then go through a rep to get the best deal.
Just to let you know the colours need stirred very thoroughly before use. It makes a huge difference X

I recently purchased the robart paint shaker (the battery version) and I bloody love it! I totally recommend this to anyone who loves lil gadgets and wants the perfect shaken bottle! It's a huge difference for me, one of my best nail purchases this year.

Latest posts

Back