Cuccio

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tipsandtoes59

Reaction score
Hi I am a nail tech just joined nail geek, I have just gotten this months scratch mag and I have seen some advertising for Cuccio products I cant find many threads for this and have not heard of them before but they have lots of stuff in the mag can any one help me with more info.

I'm a geek from the USA & I work for a direct nail supply distributor here. Cuccio is made by Star Nail. It's considered the upscale, spa line. We just did a show in San Francisco for Cuccio and had a great deal of interest in it.

I happen to really like their product line. Being a CND girl, I was skeptical but I've been very pleased with the quality of the products and the value for the products. The most popular items are the butters, scrubs, soak balls and the new transdermal wrap.

http://www.cuccio.com/ is the company website & the distributor for England is:
Michelle Porter Beauty
#4 IMEX Business Park
Wigwam Lane Hucknall
Nottingham ENG. NG15-7S
Ph: 011-441-159-6800-88
Fax: 011-441-159-6805-67
e-mail: [email protected]

Hths!

S

Thanks for that I have the contact details for the company in the uk It is Cuccio Europe, I was hoping other peolpe could let me know about the range, and their experiences thank you for your help being CND I guess you really liked it so I will give them a call, :)

Latest posts

Back