Cureplex, using the whole system & what if I don’t?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KittyCat2802

Reaction score
Hey wonderful humans! I just wanted to check, I have been reading up on this but just wanted to check with others experiences-when using the Cureplex system, if you don’t use the no.2 Fortifier does that mean it won’t “set the bonds” being created..? Truth is, I’ve run out of no.2 haha I do have no.1 and no.3 on hand..!

It doesn't work regardless. They're knock offs to Olaplex. They do NOTHING for the bonds unless they have that special patented formula that olaplex has claimed. Its all knock offs.. There's one true hero product. That is it. Simply put not being rude just blunt and straight to the point. What you're using is merely a deep conditioner with a special name.

It doesn't work regardless. They're knock offs to Olaplex. They do NOTHING for the bonds unless they have that special patented formula that olaplex has claimed. Its all knock offs.. There's one true hero product. That is it. Simply put not being rude just blunt and straight to the point. What you're using is merely a deep conditioner with a special name.
Really?? What is this formula you’re Referring to because when I’ve looked into them they seem to have the same ingredients...🤔

Really?? What is this formula you’re Referring to because when I’ve looked into them they seem to have the same ingredients...🤔
They can't have the same ingredients because Olaplex is patented multiple times. Olaplex have recently won a massive lawsuit against L'Oréal because they tried to copy the formula.

Wow! Interesting. Well I’ll have a look at the olepex too then. Thanks hun

Latest posts

Back