Curing lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all I'm just starting out and I've been advised to buy a 36watt led lamp. What I want to know is which one would you recommend I can see that the costs vary drastically. I plan to use mostly blue sky initially and then possibly try other suppliers once work picks up. Any advice would be much appreciated xx

Bluesky isn't a professional brand so I would think seriously if you actually want to use it. I know it's cheap but it's also too easily accessible on the Internet for non-professionals to use. Personally speaking (so I know not everyone will agree) to build yourself a credible professional business I would use a professional brand - CND Shellac, Gelish, OPI etc....

As for the lamp, most professional brands use LED lights now. However a standard 36w will work and those can be picked up anywhere.

Choose a brand, do their training and buy products and lamp from that brand.

They're created to work properly together. Start as you mean to go on. If your products are duff, business might not pick up and a bad reputation is nigh on impossible to shake off

Ditto on what Polly and blossom have to say. Bluesky is not a professional brand, it is a counterfeit brand. Check some of the threads here for a thorough discussion.There are many excellent professional brands out there at a range of price points. Your product cost per service is relatively small, but your products are your partners and can make or break you. Do your research and choose well. I would also advise anyone starting out to use LED - it is faster, safer for the environment and, in the long run, less expensive.

Latest posts

Back