Curing time for Clear Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombini

Reaction score
I have a client today that always has a clear polish and im thinking of converting her to shellac.

She only ever has clear and I have seen on other threads that this could be an option so my question is how long do I need to cure the coats for and how many ? One base and two top coats ?

I have a client today that always has a clear polish and im thinking of converting her to shellac.

She only ever has clear and I have seen on other threads that this could be an option so my question is how long do I need to cure the coats for and how many ? One base and two top coats ?

I would use, one coat of base, 2 coats of clearly pink and one coat of top coat.

If you haven't got clearly pink (which is completeltly see through). Then I would use one coat of base, and two costs of top cost and maybe even three.

The top coat takes two minutes to cure as always so each coat of top coat would be cured for 2 minutes and the base as always, for 10 seconds only.

I would use, one coat of base, 2 coats of clearly pink and one coat of top coat.

If you haven't got clearly pink (which is completeltly see through). Then I would use one coat of base, and two costs of top cost and maybe even three.

The top coat takes two minutes to cure as always so each coat of top coat would be cured for 2 minutes and the base as always, for 10 seconds only.

Thanks Geeg,

I think I have clearly pink. Fingers crossed I can convert her !

Thanks Geeg,

I think I have clearly pink. Fingers crossed I can convert her !

I think she will love the look and the feel of it ... If she is a polish client then she will be great with Shellac. Have you got the aftercare sheet to give her? If not email me [email protected] and I will send it to you. Don't forget to include you'd Sweet Squared customer number in the email.. X

I think she will love the look and the feel of it ... If she is a polish client then she will be great with Shellac. Have you got the aftercare sheet to give her? If not email me [email protected] and I will send it to you. Don't forget to include you'd Sweet Squared customer number in the email.. X

She will LOVE it. When I did my mom's nails in CP the first time, she loved them so much, she said, 'put my name on that bottle'. :)

Latest posts

Back