Curling wedding hair help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HairByCharlotte

Reaction score
Hi I have a trial for one of my clients on thurs. she's getting married next
Month and literally just wants curls. She had lush is pre bonded extensions in and I find the curl doesn't hold at all when I curl my friends hair which worries me as I want it to look great all day for her. I will be using Ghds to curl. Any products or what I can do that's going to hold the hair in really well ? Thnx

Hi I have a trial for one of my clients on thurs. she's getting married next
Month and literally just wants curls. She had lush is pre bonded extensions in and I find the curl doesn't hold at all when I curl my friends hair which worries me as I want it to look great all day for her. I will be using Ghds to curl. Any products or what I can do that's going to hold the hair in really well ? Thnx

Have you tried pinning the curls to the head while still warm and let them down when they have cooled? ;)

Have you tried pinning the curls to the head while still warm and let them down when they have cooled? ;)

Nope I haven't would this help hold it alot better?x

Yeah pinning them as you curl helps loads as it sets in the shape as it cools x

Spray with L'Oreal pli... Then curl and pin up to leave to cool x x

Ditto to all above! My friend did the Moonwalk last month after I'd pin curled her hair, it stayed in all night!

Thanks for all advice. Does this work as well on extension hair as it does normal hair?x

Thanks for all advice. Does this work as well on extension hair as it does normal hair?x

I personally find extensions hold curl better! That's just my opinion tho :) xx

Thanks everyone I'll get the product you recommended too x

yes use pin curl clips and pin up after each curl, makes a huge difference to how curls last!! wella sp finishing spray is incredible as a working spray as well as a finish spray. good luck!

Latest posts

Back