Curly blow dry/ bouncy blow dries

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyluxexox

Reaction score
Hi guys. Im after some tips on my curly blow dries.
Here’s 1 from today. She had a full head of extensions in any tips to get a even better curl like you see on Instagram. I’ve seen some incredible curls on some & after some tips! She loved it but I’m my worse enemy & want even better haha!

Show me your curly blow dries too [emoji4]

Tips & trick also your fave products/brands/brushes you use?

Thanks a lot
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1511562010.425516.jpg

Nice work :) some extensions are a bit harder to blow, I like to use mouses and root sprays on my curly blows! Also do you leave your brushes in? If I know someone’s hair is a bit straighter I’ll use about 4 brushes and leave them in, or even pin curl the sections after I’ve blown it x

Thank you! I’m my own worse enemy. Forever doubting what I’ve done. I left like 2 I’m at a time but was scared of them being stuck. She wasn’t keeping still so didn’t wanna risk them getting caught. I did pin them as I took them out. I felt kinda rushed too as it was last min with her going out. She was over the moon but I’m just wanting to push myself even better as I known Ive done better on myself & see these instagram perfect curls & wanting them haha.
I’ve just ordered some of the TIGI blow drying lotions. What are you fave products to use? & brushes? Xx

That's lovely work. I'm the same.. always pushing for better and I love doing a great curly blowdry!! I always leave my brushes in and use a small-medium size brush. I try and use ALOT of brushes so that I don't need to take ones out as I go along.. it leaves a stronger curl the longer they are in. (My clients have about 20 brushes in their hair by the end)

I also am IN LOVE with the Revlon Uniq ONE spray. I spray it into my hand and becomes like a serum. It's amazing on hair extensions. It leaves it so healthy and easy to brush through that there is less chance of brushes getting stuck.

Thank you so much! [emoji8]
Ooo I have some of that in the coconut I only ever use it on myself!
I think it’s social media makes us worse keep seeing these amazing curls from a blow dry ‍♀️
What brushes do you use? Xx

Have you tried the click lock brushes? In the salon we are the same most clients have around 20 brushes on their heads. If I need to use a small round for a tighter curl I would remove brush and place in a roller to help set so that I'm not panicking with a tail comb over a stick brush. I have purchased the kodo click and lock brushes and they are useful to.

I love any root mouse so my faves are a L'Oréal tech one not sure if it's name or wella root shoot

Latest posts

Back