Curly girl/guy method approved products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronray

Reaction score
Hi does anyone here use the CGM? Also does anyone know of any professional products or semi professional products that are suitable? I really want to give this a go, but can't even entertain the idea of putting the shop bought rubbish that they're advocating in the groups. I've also had a few clients mention this method in the last few weeks so it may be worth reading up on it for those of you who don't know about the CGM.

Have you tried Jessicurl? I've used alot of her products over the years. I find it the best for a range of wavy- kinky curly hair textures. If I remember correctly her products are vegan and gluten free as well.

My 7 yr old daughter is strictly CGM. When she was a younger, I could only use these products alongside another brand due to her multiple food allegies.

Years ago Jessica used to publish how to videos on an array of hair textures and types in her own salon.
I personally use the Terri tightly curly method and Jessicurl works perfectly with all methods.

Last edited:
Have you tried Jessicurl? I've used alot of her products over the years. I find it the best for a range of wavy- kinky curly hair textures. If I remember correctly her products are vegan and gluten free as well.

My 7 yr old daughter is strictly CGM. When she was a younger, I could only use these products alongside another brand due to her multiple food allegies.

Years ago Jessica used to publish how to videos on an array of hair textures and types in her own salon.
I personally use the Terri tightly curly method and Jessicurl works perfectly with all methods.
Thanks for your reply, I'll take a look

Latest posts

Back