Curly hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helen780cat

Reaction score
Hi girls im after a supplier for curly hair extensions :S i have had so many people with naturally curly hair wanting extensions but no supplier :S
I have fitted Hairtrades I&k body wave but the curl lasted 2 washes!! and i dont like the I&k hair :( i mainly use hair planet, Im trained in pre-bonded with Balmain BUT im training with Lush-us in pre-bonded, micro-ring and shrinkies end of this month :) so im after permanent curly hair extensions in the hair planet, Lush-us price range if anyone knows of any id really appreciate it :)

Thanks xx

dont know of any but im one of the clients that would love curly extensions - looking forward to your replies to see if anyone can help you!

I'm sure that Cinderella so bodywave and curly. However, I think you can only buy their hair if you completed their training. I got the brochure a while back and seem to remember curly/wavy extensions in there!

Let me know how you get on because I'm having the same requests!

just had a quick look and yea think your right :(

I got the brochures because I'd love to train with them but they only train on a Monday and in London which isn't great for me at the moment.

Boyhme offer a weft of different selection of curls/waves you would need to pre-tip them yourself if you wanted bonds, hope this helps xx

i wouldnt know where to start in tipping my own is this somthing you can teach yourself or do you need a course to do it? thats proberly the stupidist question ever lol but i really dont know :) :biggrin:

i wouldnt know where to start in tipping my own is this somthing you can teach yourself or do you need a course to do it? thats proberly the stupidist question ever lol but i really dont know :) :biggrin:

It's pretty simple especially from a weft. Have a look on youtube there are a few videos on there. Lancashirelass put some vids up on here too but not sure where they are now :rolleyes:

x

It's pretty simple especially from a weft. Have a look on youtube there are a few videos on there. Lancashirelass put some vids up on here too but not sure where they are now :rolleyes:

x

Thank you ill have a look :) xx

You could try hairextensionsale.com I am just about to try them out also for my friend I will let you know what the hair is like x

I need curly extensions too! What a nightmare to try and find decent ones!

Had a look at bohyme, website shows nothing! Had a look on their facebook and seen some really bad comments, to which non had been replied to! Think I'll stay clear. Back to the drawing board!

im still looking too!!! :(

I might try the hairextensionsale website, although I'm not sure if the hair is Indian remy or not.

i used extensionelle before for curly pre bonded they do from A grade to AAAA grade hair and based in uk xxx

I might try the hairextensionsale website, although I'm not sure if the hair is Indian remy or not.

i've used their wefts on myself, and i liked it, nice and curly and lasted well, however.... wouldnt use on a client as "virgin brazillian hair" in colour 613.... hmmmmmm. like to be able to tell my clients where the hair is coming from!! also took ages to deliver, all say in stock but they aren't really!! x

i apply curly hair extensions. using balmain curly individuals on bonds depends how much you want to pay. cause the huair is expensive .

I'm sure celebrity elite have the curly extensions x

Latest posts

Back