Curly human hair extensions recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chlöe2112

Reaction score
I’m looking for supplier recommendations for curly human hair extensions that would blend with my clients natural curls (photo below) and keep their shape ...any suggestions, recommendations or reviews would be much appreciated! shes contacted numerous salons just to be told that she will need to loose her curls to have extensions... there must be a solution! Thank you fellow Salon Geeks
elonacurls.jpg

Most of the hair that is sold for extensions is of Asian hair type. This is naturally straight hair with a tightly packed cuticle layer so naturally curly hair is going to be quite rare (and therefore expensive).

You could try perming the extensions?

Yes this is the problem I’m facing ...money isn’t so much the issue it’s finding a product which will work for my client.

I did think about that but highly unlikely that every extension will react to perming in the same way!

Roxy do fabulous naturally curly virgin Indian hair. It comes uncoloured so is #1b but lifts really well. Maybe be you can custom colour it for her. Curls last for the life of the hair as it’s natural curl.

Latest posts

Back