Custom Blending it up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, this has been a real help in to introducing Custom Blending to me, as I may be going for the Custom Blend course by Creative in the near future!

Thankyou !

I have just book on the cbm course in Leeds on 1st may and i can't wait !

Thb it seems very daunting reading this,i don't even understand the measurements but i'm sure it will all be as clear as mud after the course :lol:

I'm glad i won't get my kit till then,i think i'd probably waste it all playing lol,i'll be back to print this off and ask tonnes of questions after the day,i'm sure lol.

Thanks again x

I would rather do it in millilitres,but what do you measure with for accurate ratio's,thanks

another great tutorial and once again so easy to understand.i think im actually suprised with myself for understanding as much as i do.thaks again:)

Great tutorial, i had a few days at home, poorly sick little one :cry:, but its given me time to check out loads on salon geek, i love this site!
ive ben doing sculptured acrylics, for 7 years now, I use NSI attraction L&P...and although i have those years of experience under my belt, i realise my knowlegde of different techniques are limited...stick with what u know!
i do have alot of clients with short bitten nails, who long for the long nail bed look, and although they are happy ( for limited time) with the pink masque i use to hide nature free edge, the milky, cloudy look is not as natural looking as they'd like. I'd love to have a go with this colour blend technique... i would just like to make sure i can use the colour blending tech withh the NSI technical powders???? i reaslise this maybe a sily question- and no one has asked it on the threads... but i'm having trouble finding the colour blend kits previously mentioned...
:hug: ellabella

love this tutorial, I found it a while ago and thought i'd come back to it, I'm doing my Retention + conversion course soon currently I'm using NSI, my question is do CND still do these different coloured powders? or has custom blending done with additives now? I ask as I couldn't find the different acrylic powders on the S2 site.

Great tutorial, i had a few days at home, poorly sick little one :cry:, but its given me time to check out loads on salon geek, i love this site!
ive ben doing sculptured acrylics, for 7 years now, I use NSI attraction L&P...and although i have those years of experience under my belt, i realise my knowlegde of different techniques are limited...stick with what u know!
i do have alot of clients with short bitten nails, who long for the long nail bed look, and although they are happy ( for limited time) with the pink masque i use to hide nature free edge, the milky, cloudy look is not as natural looking as they'd like. I'd love to have a go with this colour blend technique... i would just like to make sure i can use the colour blending tech withh the NSI technical powders???? i reaslise this maybe a sily question- and no one has asked it on the threads... but i'm having trouble finding the colour blend kits previously mentioned...
:hug: ellabella

Have you tried the new masquerade range of powders from NSI? Much improvement from purely pink masque!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back