Custom nail "paperweight" thingys

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Liked!! When I have some cash I shall be ordering!

I've liked!!

Liked and commented! Il send u my pics for ideas tomo, excited! Xxxxx

Ps - do u know there's a pages manager ap for ur phone? Lot easier than doing soley thru fb ;) xxxxxx

Looks fantastic! Can't wait to get my business cards created and my order placed!

Just a thought! If it all gets a bit much why not franchise it between a few geeks? Share the load?! Xx

Looks fantastic! Can't wait to get my business cards created and my order placed!

Just a thought! If it all gets a bit much why not franchise it between a few geeks? Share the load?! Xx

Well, I'm happy to handle the admin side of things for as long as needs be. I will work on designing a pricelist and t&c's tonight!!

Xxx

Liked and shared just awaiting refund from paypal, will then order xx

Twinners and Hazeleyes may have to give up beauty altogether just to keep us all supplied with these! ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I ordered one of the photo glass paper weights from Canada that were linked in the other thread. It hasn't arrived yet, but I'm not concerned as international shipping can often take a month.

The description on the website explained that there is a recess in the bottom for things to be added, so I'm excited about playing around with 3D objects. If all else fails I'll paint the inside of the recess, similar to how the gelish rings are made.

I'll be sure to post progress when it arrives :)

I was the one that posted the link on the other thread. I would LOVE to see a pic once you receive it!! :D

ETA: I liked the Picture Dome's Facebook page as well ;) Awesome job ladies!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391622700.691400.jpg

Oohhh ... OMG ... 'I LOVE YOU' Twinners .... I'm sooo chuffed with it do much so I had to share the picture you sent me of me ... <3

View attachment 54772

Oohhh ... OMG ... 'I LOVE YOU' Twinners .... I'm sooo chuffed with it do much so I had to share the picture you sent me of me ... <3

I'm actually not embarrassed to say that I shed a little tear, when it came out of the mould. I'm so happy you love it as much as I do &#128151;&#128151;

I'm actually not embarrassed to say that I shed a little tear, when it came out of the mould. I'm so happy you love it as much as I do &#128151;&#128151;

Excellent high quality work twinners!!!!

That is beautiful! I think I will be needing one of these very soon x

Oh I really do - thank you soo much Twinners ... if you were closer I'd hug you ... So I'm sending you one thru right now (BIGHUG) ... Lol ... X

Kind of like a do it yourself one? But already cast for you?

Yeah, it's glass though. All I need to do is add my art work to the recess in the bottom (it comes with a back cap/sealer card, and a fabric base to protect it).

I'm totally amazed it arrived today!
I don't have time to work on it until the weekend, but here is a picture of the blank.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391628082.920172.jpg

Twinners and Hazeleyes may have to give up beauty altogether just to keep us all supplied with these! ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

That won't be hard for me. It's not like I'm inundated with nail clients, more's the pity :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back