Custom nail "paperweight" thingys

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I really do - thank you soo much Twinners ... if you were closer I'd hug you ... So I'm sending you one thru right now (BIGHUG) ... Lol ... X

I just have my partner a slapped wrist, after I caught him about to pick it up. I told him it's not for man hands lol xx

Ps, I've also liked and shared the page. It's looking good ladies ^.^

Yeah, it's glass though. All I need to do is add my art work to the recess in the bottom (it comes with a back cap/sealer card, and a fabric base to protect it).

I'm totally amazed it arrived today!
I don't have time to work on it until the weekend, but here is a picture of the blank.

View attachment 54781

Literally cannot wait to see your creation!!

Ladies I LOVE the Facebook page, awesome job, what a team!

Twinners..... Your picture domes are the highest quality I've seen. You have discovered an amazing new talent that will benefit us all. Xxx

Yeah, it's glass though. All I need to do is add my art work to the recess in the bottom (it comes with a back cap/sealer card, and a fabric base to protect it).

I'm totally amazed it arrived today!
I don't have time to work on it until the weekend, but here is a picture of the blank.

View attachment 54781

wow, I can't believe it got to you already! Looking forward to seeing it completed :D

Amazing, just liked page and messaged you :) xx

Well I cannot wait to order one of these bad boys, I was going to order from them that shall not be named but after following the other thead I decided against it.
And I am so glad that you lovely ladies have decided to go ahead with your own lil business.

The problem I have now is that I dont have a business card as yet so ive just sent a message to the lovely carl from verve and will be getting one shortly, I so cannot wait.

By the way the page is fantastic.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Loving this thread, it is so happy and positive.

They're en route in a few, ladies <3

Twinners can you let me know when you post, just to make sure I don't miss mr postie :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Twinners can you let me know when you post, just to make sure I don't miss mr postie :) x

Oh it went yesterday my dear :) when I get home, I will pm you the receipt! Just out buying some black velvet for the photos haha xx

Oh it went yesterday my dear :) when I get home, I will pm you the receipt! Just out buying some black velvet for the photos haha xx

Oh no need for the receipt, it might be here tomorrow then :) yeahhh. Was just making sure if I needed to wait on postie before I go out tomorrow. Have a few clients tomorrow so can demo it hee...hee...

Although Twinners beat me to it. I thought I'd share mine. This is my 3rd Attempt xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391715920.494923.jpg

It looks lovely Becki, what happened with the first two attempts?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

It looks lovely Becki, what happened with the first two attempts?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

My first attempt had too much glitter, my second is the first pic on here and this is my 3rd. I'm only averaging one a week at the moment because of other commitments. But thanks I'm really happy with this one. Maybe a touch more glitter though ;) xx

Yay you did it! It looks fab xx

I'm excited for mine twinners! Although I've not shared ur page as I want to be 1st in my area with globe! &#128514;&#128514;

Il share it in couple of weeks ;) cxxxxx

Although Twinners beat me to it. I thought I'd share mine. This is my 3rd Attempt xx View attachment 54984

Whoo thats really good. Yayyy gonna love my domes :) thank you becki and twinners xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back