Custom shampoo & conditioner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlottehair

Extension Queen
Reaction score
Does anyone find Options LTD quite old and dated?

I see everyone has it for their mobile extension businesses.

I am looking for something more unique and opulent.

Anyone have any ideas of where to private label shampoo like options ltd?

I think having your own product range is great, but not when everyone has the same one.

Only thing is options prices are unbeatable + I have not seen a brand that that does such dedicated care for extensions.

Does anyone find Options LTD quite old and dated?

I see everyone has it for their mobile extension businesses.

I am looking for something more unique and opulent.

Anyone have any ideas of where to private label shampoo like options ltd?

I think having your own product range is great, but not when everyone has the same one.

Only thing is options prices are unbeatable + I have not seen a brand that that does such dedicated care for extensions.

I do have to agree with you although they are fantastic, every man and his dog has the same be great if the did different shape bottles or something just so it looks different

I do have to agree with you although they are fantastic, every man and his dog has the same be great if the did different shape bottles or something just so it looks different
Absolutely I contacted them and asked if they are willing to offer a different packaging design, so I guess we can await this change to be implemented! :D

Absolutely I contacted them and asked if they are willing to offer a different packaging design, so I guess we can await this change to be implemented! :D

I may ask too, the more people the better I say see what they say can only ask

I may ask too, the more people the better I say see what they say can only ask
That is such a good idea, as we are registered customers they will begin to recognise this. Thanks for doing this :)

That is such a good idea, as we are registered customers they will begin to recognise this. Thanks for doing this :)

:) hopefully we get a good response

please let me know if they agree to this. i do extensions and would love to build my own aftercare packs.

there is another place that does them too, https://www.privatelabeldynamics.co.uk/
Private label dynamics is in Australia and the minimum order for custom packaging is 100 per item! Shame because their packaging is beautiful. If you email [email protected] and suggest a new packaging, they will catch on! X

ah i didn't realise! it says no min order on the website so didn't pick up on that.
i will do :)

Jumping on this old thread! But looking at using the options extension shampoo how does everyone find it? Also which conditioner to use?

Latest posts

Back