Customer feedback

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coppertop

Reaction score
Ok so what i am wondering tonight is How do you collect customer feedback?

To me i like to know what my clients REALLY think of my treatments so i do discuss feedback with my clients and really try to make them feel that they can give me honest feedback no matter what, good or bad.

For me honest comments from clients are the only way forward, but maybe that is me just wanting to do my best.

I work so hard at giving a client a relaxing treatment no matter what it is and i must say that i have never had negative feedback, not even when i was training at college, but i think that is down to actually enjoying giving treatments, especially massage.

Now if someone was to give me negative feedback about a treatment i would have Ray recieveing that treatment everyday for the next week so that i could put it right (no matter what the treament was, poor bloke) and then would offer my client that treatment free of charge to see if i had sorted myself out and given my client confidence in me once again.

Now am i right or do i need to chill? :lol:

think I would chill a bit.
If you got a negative comment from a regular and trusted client, then, yes, offer them a discount.
But, if its a new client, don't jump in too quickly, they may just be impossible to please, had a bad day and taking it out on captive audience ie you, or, heaven-help-us...trying it on!

But, its good that you would be so pro-active regarding negative comment, but wouldn't be to quick to accept everything said.

think I would chill a bit.
If you got a negative comment from a regular and trusted client, then, yes, offer them a discount.
But, if its a new client, don't jump in too quickly, they may just be impossible to please, had a bad day and taking it out on captive audience ie you, or, heaven-help-us...trying it on!

But, its good that you would be so pro-active regarding negative comment, but wouldn't be to quick to accept everything said.
LOL i'll chill :lol:
This is how i would deal with anything to do with my beauty and massage treatments.
See i like to give every treatment my all then fingers crosses i will never get any serious negative.
How do you lot get feedback though?
Or do you not bother, as long as no one is complianing?

I think that customer feedback is a great idea, but I dont feel that many customers would give you totally honest feedback to your face. In my past careers it was proven that customers gave more honest feedback if it was annonymous, like a questionnaire to return in a pre-paid envolope.

I think that customer feedback is a great idea, but I dont feel that many customers would give you totally honest feedback to your face. In my past careers it was proven that customers gave more honest feedback if it was annonymous, like a questionnaire to return in a pre-paid envolope.
Yes now this is what i was thinking for when i start my nails and maybe a little info sheet on why it is important for me to have feedback.

Hi Mandy, I felt the same way as you.

But after talking to someone with a successfull business, they said to me. When you go and have your hair cut, your hairdressers doesnt phone you up to find out whether you like it/can blow dry it at home.

So I am trying to chill out more and not worry so much, you know in your own mind whether or not your treatment was good. And at the end of the day, we cant please everyone, no matter how much energy we put into somthing.

HI Mandy

I would,nt worry to much about it hon

Feedback is great, Before any treatment I carry out a consultation form on the client and after the treatment is finished I will ask the client to fill in the feedback coloum and ask her to leave it on the bed therefore when the client has gone you can have a peek at what she has said :)

If your clients enjoy the treatment and know there getting good value for money on a good treatment they will come back.

some peaple just like going to different therapists just to see if they are any better than any others they are usually the ones that give negative feedback and dont come back

Id carry on what your doing and worry more about your regular clients.

you could give out feedback sheets and have a box that they can put it into on their way out.

I give out newsletters every 3 months and always ask a few questions in it, ie would you like me to open another day? would you like to receive this newsletter by email? and wait for them to talk to me. Its giving them permission to express an opinion.

Another way of assessing negative feedback, is the one that doesn't return.

Latest posts

Back