Customer Service?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Babyd6

Reaction score
Sorry if this is in the wrong place I didn't know where to put it. Ive ordered from a Beauty company (I wont say who) & I oredered last Monday & was told my order would take a couple of days. Friday came & I phoned them to enquire where my order was. The reply was. Sorry we have been moving wearhouse & got behind with the orders, I was then told that it was sorted Thursday & would be with me today (Friday). I didnt get the package till today (Monday). When I opened it the box there was 3 of the 4 items i had asked for but I had only been charged for the 3. I want to know if anyone else has had a problem with this company? Also the person who answered the phone just said hello each time I phoned leaving me unsure weather I had phoned the right place each time.

If we don't know which company it is, we can't answer your question! :lol:

I'd get in touch with them again and demand an explanation, to be honest. And then probably use a different supplier in future.

I would phone and ask to speak to a superviser and explian what has happened and that you are not happy about it.
If you ask if they will compensate you most companys usually do if they value your custom, if they don't then i would find another supplier.
They really should of explained to you when you ordered if there was going to be a delay with your order.

Thanks Rouge & Mandy I didnt really want to name them.

We do not name and shame here on the salon geek so your first instinct was correct not to.

No one is perfect all the time not even you you or you!! :lol: Wait until you get complaints in your work environment!! Something we all dread.

If you have issues with a supplier it is always best to speak politely to someone in charge and explain to them calmly and unemotionally what you expect of them. Only by doing this will you have a good dialogue and a positive result.

Most vendors, if they are professionals, will welcome your comments and the chance to put things right or to make improvements.

Thanks Rouge & Mandy I didnt really want to name them.

No, quite right too. I think two weeks, two phone calls and a missing item for a four item order is pretty appalling though, I'm not surprised you're a bit hacked off! I would try and get some kind of explanation from them - you deserve one. Let them know that you're not going to let it drop until they give you one.

Good luck!

Latest posts

Back