Customised Spa Pedicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klara

Reaction score
I was wondering when the weather is cold, if it is possible to replace the Marine Masque of the Creative Spa Pedicure with the Raw Earth mask and heated mitts.
Has anyone tried it? I would really love to hear your experience in customizing
the spa pedicure procedures

I see from your profile that you are currently in training in a CND school. I am sure that any questions you may have, your instructor can surely answer...

Any way, my personal opinion is that, though it always looks better to the customer to use the same line of products, of course you can try and customise your services, do a little mix and match...

Which CND school are you in?

Although im only due to start my creative manicure and pedicure courses soon. From what i have read on the boards a few members change to the Raw Earth products with the winter season because they are warming to the skin and prefer the raw earth products when treating male clients as the scents veer towards being more neutral/masculine in note. HTH

This is how I did it.
There are quite a few of my clients who already have cool feet and therefore find the Marine Mask (best product in the world) 'too cooling'.
So I decided to reduced the price of the Spa Pedicure and offer the Marine mask as an extra.
People who suffer hot feet are happy to pay the little bit extra for it and those with naturally cool feet aren't left with ice cubes (unless they want them!!) just because they want a Spa Pedi.
I also offer Raw Earth Pedicure (which I have to say is my fave range of the two) which is very popular.

Thats a good idea gelly. How much would you charge for the marine masque add on? xx

I see from your profile that you are currently in training in a CND school. I am sure that any questions you may have, your instructor can surely answer...

Hi Kelly, nice to see another person from Greece....

I have finished my education (forgot to update my profile, fixed now) so
I am officially now a nail tech from Creative :green:

When I did the lessons for manicure/pedicure I was showed the procedure for a spa mani/pedi. It didn't occur to me at that time that I can customize the spa pedicure, so I didn't ask my educator.....

I believe that the reason that we are both here is ask, learn and if we can help.....It is a great forum with great people..

There are quite a few of my clients who already have cool feet and therefore find the Marine Mask (best product in the world) 'too cooling'.
That's what I am talking about. I have not done many pedicures but I was wondering if someone really likes the smell of the Spa Pedi and wants it in winter time too, but finds the marine mask cooling for that period, what other alternatives are?

I have used the Raw Earth mask instead of the marine mask on myself and found it really nice. I was wondering if there are other options too..

I read in the threads somewhere that in winter time the marine mask can be omitted and use paraffin instead...which I find really great but since I am going mobile it would be difficult with the paraffin

So I decided to reduced the price of the Spa Pedicure and offer the Marine mask as an extra.
Thank you Gelly for your response :) It's a great idea, to offer the mask as something optional....maybe they can choose what mask they want, a cooling or a warming mask

I would really love to hear if someone else has any idea....it will really help me since I start now and I am sorting out the services that I can offer..
Thank you :hug:

Latest posts

Back