Cut my hair off today

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baggybear

Reaction score
Thought I'd share my transformation from long to short(er) and see what you guys all think.

I am going to send the ponytail off to 'Little Princess Trust' :).

Last edited:
Looks lovely! I did the exact same thus week... Mid back length to graduated chin length bob!

Looks really nice... Bet the weight of it feels weird!!!

Looks 100% better. Really nice but I think it needs to go shorter and be styled fuller- then you would look even more amazing.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Looks fab and now you will have the confidence to go shorter still! I'd love to see you with a side fringe or some shape around the front....I love experimenting with my short hair and hopefully you will too!

Well done! X

I agree, nice but needs some volume and shaping.

Lovely, I think I would look ace with a bit of curl/ wave :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Looks great and what a lovely thing to do x

Awww that is such a lovely thing to do. Someone somewhere is going to be so grateful for your gorgeous hair. I think your new style looks lovely - so glossy! Plus it will be much easier to look after.
Well done you :) xx

Thank you to those who have said they like it, and those who think it is a nice thing to donate the hair for children who need wigs because of illnesses like Cancer etc..

I want to still be able to put it back in a ponytail for those days when I have so much to do and no time for me (4 kids to run around after, shopping, cooking, cleaning and working etc..) I also don't like my hair in my face so a fringe or shorter bits around the front are a no, no for me (they annoyed the life out of me when I tried them previously).

Here is a pic of it as it was before I straightened it for those wanting to see more volume and waves.

I think your new do is FAB! Kudos to you for donating your hair! :hug:

You look beautiful!!!
I cut a teen's hair yesterday that did the same thing, she has donated hers 4 times now. It's an aws:Dme thing to do!!!:hug:

Well done what a fantastic thing to do!!!

what a great cause! fab transformation! xoxo

Great! Your hair looks beautifully glossy, too.

Last edited:
That was an amazing thing you have done! I had mine chopped of last year and it killed me, if my hair wasn't so dry & damaged(which is why i had it all off)i would of donated it because i think its fantastic! Looks nice!

Latest posts

Back