Cuticle Eraser, Solar Balm, CU2, Solar Oil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peppercorn Nails

Reaction score
Can you please explain to me who I would market these products to as I'm getting a little bit confused.

Solar Oil - I give a pinky bottle to every new client to use 3xdaily for 1st 48 hrs and 1-2x daily thereafter. This is used to plasticise the product and keep it flexible.

What about the others?

Dizzy Dellie

CU renew is for clients with really dry damaged (or chewed) cuticles, the copper helps the skin heal itself.

solar balm is for chapped hands and some use it on other areas as well, since it is a balm it seals the moiture in and can last through a few hand washings.

cuticle eraser is to take off that dead cuticle, they can put it on at home when they do at home manicures, put it on push their cuticles back and rinse it off.

Please correct me if I am wrong on any of these gang!
smilieturtle.gif

... but think of it this way(great way of selling to the consumer :shock: ), AHA Cuticle Eraser is the Shampoo and Solar Oil is the Conditioner for nails.
You can even put a dot of CE on the nail and a dot of solar Oil, rub in at the same time and call it the 'moisture pack' - fab. Don't be confused or feel that you have to follow and exact path - CND is about choices and it's the same for you clients; what YOU do, they will do too so just advise as a professional. the cu renu is specifically for the client (like me) who picks at her skin around the nails and makes it bleed etc - the copper as FNF rightly said helps aid skin renewal. You're doin' great - CHILL!!! :thumbsup: :tongue:

Fankyooooo............that's pretty much what I thought, but just wanted clarification.

Desparately Dizzy Dellie

PS Someones nicked my Piccie :(

Peppercorn Nails said:
Fankyooooo............that's pretty much what I thought, but just wanted clarification.
Desparately Dizzy DelliePS Someones nicked my Piccie :(

Bless :? you're still the baby with the dummy (or binky as Geek calls it) to us xx :D ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back