cuticle oil that doesnt smell of almond/nut ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicky's nails

Reaction score
hi guys

does anyone know of a cuticle oil that dosent smell almondy or nutty?

my auntie needs something to use , but even the slightest whiff of almond /nutty smell makes her gag (if she comes near me within 10 mins of applying my solar oil, she goes funny colour lol)

anyone know of one i could suggest to her, or an alternative she could use to soften her cuticles and improve her nails?

thanks

xxxxxxxxx

hi guys

does anyone know of a cuticle oil that dosent smell almondy or nutty?

my auntie needs something to use , but even the slightest whiff of almond /nutty smell makes her gag (if she comes near me within 10 mins of applying my solar oil, she goes funny colour lol)

anyone know of one i could suggest to her, or an alternative she could use to soften her cuticles and improve her nails?

thanks

xxxxxxxxx

How could anyone not love the smell of Solaroil:lol::lol:

Try Ezflow Essential Oil. I retail both for this very reason.

hth

NSI's Nuture oil has a gorgeous fruity smell.

I this Sue from At your finger tips has a selection of differenet scents, also Essential nails do a variety pack of different ones. Star Nails has no smell, Michelle Porter do a huge 25ml dropper bottle (Really really good price for retailing) and it smells faintly of refreshers!!

HTH

Rachel

star nails cuticle oil does not smell at all - available at Sallys or Capital in two sizes - i find it a good all rounder!

hth

NSI nurture oil has a lovely blackcurranty type smell.

Q-Tickles is also a lovely cuticle oil, which contains tiny dried flowers. You can get it from Mad Beauty and Beauty Express.

I luuuurve the smell of NSI Nurture Oil.

Skintruth Cuticle Oil smells divine...Neroli and Rosemary oils are the smelly ingredients! My clients love it and sit and smell their fingers after I've applied it and always comment on the lovely aroma!! Available at Salon Services and Sally now sell Skintruth products too.

Only £1.40 for 15ml, £2.10 for 50ml

I work for SS and just to share with you that it's VAT Free on the 6th September if any of you laydeez need any day to day supplies etc and want to save some cash!!! :green:

xxo

Oh the Sparitual Cuti-Cocktail smells soooooo yummy, kinda fruity! :D

Haken cuticle oil products come in all sorts of scents from fruity to flowers....here is a link

International

I believe LCN cuticle oil is Lemony!

thank you all so much, theres quite a few i could look for , for her then, thanks again for the help girls

xxxxxx

Not sure if anyone mentioned this already, but I love Orly's cuticle oil. It comes in a little squeeze bottle applicator with a cap, so it's really easy to keep in the bag, and it smells very refreshing and clean, as it's scent is citrusy!

I love it!

Not sure if anyone mentioned this already, but I love Orly's cuticle oil. It comes in a little squeeze bottle applicator with a cap, so it's really easy to keep in the bag, and it smells very refreshing and clean, as it's scent is citrusy!

I love it!

This is the one i use if clients don't like solar oil, not offen though :)i will post you one if you pm me got stacks

This is the one i use if clients don't like solar oil, not offen though :)i will post you one if you pm me got stacks
Dont want any money just mabe a swap of something :)

opi, avoplex oil is gorge too!

* I retail & use the Haken too along w/solar oil and t ammy taylor:)

NSI nuture oil smells lovely:)

Nicky I've not read all the replies but NSI's Nurture Oil is a botanical oil which does not smell of almonds . . . it is just as good as the ones that do smell of almonds imho (iykwim) :lol:

Latest posts

Back