cuticle oil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honeymummy

Reaction score
Hi
Ive ran out of solar oil in my salon, we usually sell the pinkie ones.

Does anyone know a grt alternative we can sell, the thing is, our clients wont spend over £4.00 for a bottle of oil and the ones ive seen at the wholesalers contain mostly parafin oil!!

any advice would be appreciated
carriexx

Carrie, can I ask why is it that you no longer want to retail cuticle oil? You can get stocks now at most of the OSNS as far as I am aware. It still remains in my opinion the best cuticle oil there is.

Ellisons also have all the creative products in stock

oh we still want to retail cuticle oil but im having trouble getting hold of the solar oil pinkie, ellisons is out of stock at the mo.

The clients we have are a bit tight so i know they wont spend a lot on larger bottles, especially when i like to sell them a bottle of oil when theyve had a new set of nails to look after them!!

Carrie, can I ask why is it that you no longer want to retail cuticle oil? You can get stocks now at most of the OSNS as far as I am aware. It still remains in my opinion the best cuticle oil there is.

sorry im being aplonka but what os OSNS?:)

Akzentz sell cuticle oil here.....Nails Plus Beauty - home page its very reasonable and is made from sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, aloe vera and vitamin e oil. HTH x

I really like NSI's Nuture Oil. The small bottles are in your clients price range.

sorry im being aplonka but what os OSNS?:)

One Stop Nail Shop hun, not sure where your nearest one will be though. There is one in Leigh, Manchester and they will post out to you.

Joe90, where in Leigh is this?

I really like NSI's Nuture Oil. The small bottles are in your clients price range.

Same here I think its fab!! :)

Nurture is a botanical oil and smells delicate but beautiful.

One Stop Nail Shop hun, not sure where your nearest one will be though. There is one in Leigh, Manchester and they will post out to you.

I think your nearest one is Milton Keynes, give them a ring, they are very helpful

Milton Keynes .. 01908 282224

oh thanks hunni, thats fab xxx

How do I get in contact with the One Stop Nail Shop in Leigh? Have googled and can find nothing.

How do I get in contact with the One Stop Nail Shop in Leigh? Have googled and can find nothing.
The creative academy in Leigh where you can purchase Creative products from is just off the East Lancs Rd the A580, which is in the middle of Liverpool and Manchester, its easy to get to from the M6/M62/M60/M61 give us a call on 01942 677729/8 for directions, we do mail order too.

Latest posts

Back