Cuticle Remover help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailomania

Reaction score
Cuticle remover
In the cold Sweden most techs don’t use cuticle remover when doing prep they use a drill instead .
But I’m trained different I love to use cuticle remover and a curette. I can’t find a company in Sweden that even sells curetts or CR. So I have to shop from UK. I have tried out a few brands The egde and salon extra I think. Those works good I think. But I don’t like bottles with a brush so much product left in those bottles. Even whit a dripper it’s a lot product left in the bottles.

I’m longing for Your kind advices of cuticle removers and” no left product bottles” ? Please help me sort out the best CR for gel nails.
Best regards and thanx , Nailomania

CND do a cuticle remover called Cuticle Away which is in a squeezy bottle so you are able to use with no waste left in the bottle. In the UK Welcome - Sweet Squared are the distributors, they might not ship to Europe but you could try emailing them to see if they can give you contact details for a distributor nearer to you :)

I use Orly Cutique and Nfu-oh CR, they need 10-30 seconds to work and I am able to remove cuticle and push away even really thick and overgrown skin. They are very watery, Nfu is like water almost, cutique is a bit thicker, and nothing stays in a bottle. Also Cutique you can buy in 4oz bottle which is more cost effective. And no need to de-activate it, they do not interfere with nail products, I use only scrubfresh as usual and it is enough. Nfu-oh has beautiful bottle :). And I do not use curette, with these products and small size pusher nails are clean. Always worked for me great :).

I also have CND Cuticle Away, but it works slower, too slow for me, I use it only for toes.

Latest posts

Back