Cuticle remover with Gelish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natalia Edwards

Reaction score
has anyone ever used a cuticle remover before applying Gelish? We were trained to do it dry but I have afew clients that need some moisture to remove them?

In my training we did that. We used the cuticle remover first whilst doing manicure before the gelish.

Doing a dry manicure simply means without soaking. Cuticle remover is essential imo. Apply, do thorough cuticle work, remove as directed by manufacturer, clean and dehydrate nail plate with your chosen product, and apply your gel polish.

All that jazz cuticle remover was designed to be used with Gelish before application :) x

When I trained we did the cuticles dry? Had it changed? I would lien to use a remover but I wasn't sure that we could, I assumed that can only be used with the all that jazz polishes.

You are taught to do dry prep in training, yes. But for those clients that need it the all that jazz manicure range was made to be used alongside Gelish as well as the polishes.

If you do use the remover you just have to make sure it's completely removed from the nail plate before Gelish application. x

You are taught to do dry prep in training, yes. But for those clients that need it the all that jazz manicure range was made to be used alongside Gelish as well as the polishes.

If you do use the remover you just have to make sure it's completely removed from the nail plate before Gelish application. x
Would you do this water or just gel cleanser?

I use water & a little hand soap to wash it away/deactivate, dry. Then cleanse & oh bond as normal
I am currently mobile so would you just use the usual manicure bowls with a little soap in?

I am currently mobile so would you just use the usual manicure bowls with a little soap in?

Pop some hand soap and water in a spray bottle :) spray on, dry off x

Latest posts

Back