Cuticle work - How do you feel about it

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you feel about cuticle work

• Love it

Votes: 39 44.8%
  • Hate it

Votes: 10 11.5%
  • Not bothered one way or the other

Votes: 38 43.7%

• Total voters
i love doing cuticle work! however recently i was in america and had a manicure, and the speed they used the cuticle nippers at was scary!! they PULLED and at a very fast pase causing quite a few cuts :( ive never had a good experiance in america with nails.

I said not bothered either way, I like the end result & love seeing the difference, plus surprisingly the clients I have done all say before they came to me they never had cuticle work done, which I can agree with as it was the same for me!! So I also have a sense of pride on the professional side of things as they are always impressed with how much better they look & stay!!! But I don't get really excited about doing it as some clients really don't like it!!! But worth it though!! :)

I'm not fussed about it one way or the other to be honest ... just love the overall transformation and when the client compliments you on how much improved and nice their nails look from before to after.

Oh my goodness there are some strange peeps on this board!!!! :eek:

Cuticle gunk and blackhead squishing??? :eek: :eek: :eek:

I can't say it bothers me either way really. It's just a job that needs doing to do things properly. Although I do get an amount of satisfaction from changing dodgy-looking cuticles into things of beauty! :green:

Hi there,
I luuuuuuv cuticle work, it is part of the beauty and finishing touches of nail ART :)

I know this is an old thread but i love it cuticle work on the hands and feet it gives me a sense of satisfaction that i have transformed grubby nails and toes. My clients love the difference after a good prep/cuticle work... it brings natural nails alive.

Latest posts

Back