cuticles bleeding

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it is unacceptable to make anyone bleed as a regular part of a treatment!! goodness me. :eek:

I think this story sounds a little extreme not to mention far fetched to me and I can't believe that every client she does bleeds out like you describe and that all their eponychiums are red raw!! I mean be honest, who in their right minds would put up with that sort of treatment especially in the world we live in today?

Sounds a load of old nonsense to me.

Have to say i thought the same...sorry but its not actually as easy as you think to draw blood with a cuticle tool on the eponychium....a file yeah.

The eponychium is pretty thick and although yes it can be painful when pushed to hard i have never known it to bleed from pushing back unless its with extreme force and splitting it....and trust me if she was doing that the client would no way be able to sit there and let her.

are you sure its not the file she is catching them with....???

Is it a filing problem? It is very possible the sides of her files are sharp and are slicing into her clients' fingers. Just a thought. I remember doing this to the poor girl I trained with!

bleeding cuticles, ouch!

have a word with her fast

i assume her clients come back again and again as they don't know any better

where did she train, surely she must know that this is very wrong

Can this not be reported to Habia if the situation is as bad as this ?

Local council - Health & Safety?

Sounds like a ridiculous situation. How many clients does she actually have though? Is it like, Mum, sister and auntie? :confused:

Local council - Health & Safety?

Sounds like a ridiculous situation. How many clients does she actually have though? Is it like, Mum, sister and auntie? :confused:
no she is having reg clients......not just family xxx

Sounds like over zealous nipping to me:irked:
Or over filing.
So not a good thing for her clients. I think she needs to have some more training, If she is a friend I would take her aside a politely advise her that she needs to sort it out, explain the damage that she is causing and if she doesnt take any notice I would inform the local council who should be able to sort it out.
Jen

I bet shes really cheap.Some people will put up with anything if the price is right.although i wouldn't have thought their nails would actually look very nice if they are red and bleeding.

To be honest, I think everything that needs to be said has been said here!

What this girl is doing, however she is doing it, sounds hideous, horrendous, is not the way it should be, we are all appalled and she shouldn't be allowed to be in business, can't believe she has any clients and PUBLIC beware as this is not what having a professional nail service entails.

End Of!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back