Cuticles Franchise

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Urban Geek

Mobile Nail technician
Reaction score
Is Cuticles still going strong? We used to hear a lot about them in the trade mags and on hear but it has all went very quiet.

It must have gone very quiet cause i don,t even know what it is.:rolleyes:

I've not heard anything for ages....maybe if someone PM'd the geek called cuticles she might shed a bit of light?

i was wondering this the other day!!!

How strange, I was wondering about them too, they paid for training up to master or grandmaster level didnt they.

Maybe Amber can shed some light as she was a cuticles girl:)

i was wondering too - there seemed to be a lot of cuticles gals once over xx

How strange, I was wondering about them too, they paid for training up to master or grandmaster level didnt they.

Maybe Amber can shed some light as she was a cuticles girl:)

not any more hun...she left.

I know that Lucia left them too. Perhaps I'll call them later today x

Didn't they stop paying for training in the end??

Maybe they had an influx of members while they were paying for training then when they stopped people left or didn't join up?? Just a thought? xx

unfortunately i did leave, for financial reasons:cry:and other personal reasons.

Cant speak for anyone else.

I havent heard anything untoward so as far as i know they are still going strong!

Amb xxxx

It's a shame because they were lovely people. I remember speaking to a lady at one of the shows (I don't know her and she's not a geek) and she was bragging about how she was joining them just to get to Master level and to get all of the other training.............then she was going to leave. Shame !!! I hope they're still going strong.

It's a shame because they were lovely people. I remember speaking to a lady at one of the shows (I don't know her and she's not a geek) and she was bragging about how she was joining them just to get to Master level and to get all of the other training.............then she was going to leave. Shame !!! I hope they're still going strong.

i wouldnt have thought that this would have been possible to do!

I personally did not leave cuticles out of pocket in any way shape or form with my training i recieved (not saying your indicating this btw) because of the 'joining fee and the weekly scubscription fee' i cant see how someone could just get the free training and hot foot it off.

Im not sure if the free training is still included or not i know that franchisee packages get reviewed all the time.

Im sure cuticles would have in place a clause that wouldnt allow themselves to be 'ripped off' in this way, Ros and Cathy are VERY business savvy !

AMb x

i wouldnt have thought that this would have been possible to do!

I personally did not leave cuticles out of pocket in any way shape or form with my training i recieved (not saying your indicating this btw) because of the 'joining fee and the weekly scubscription fee' i cant see how someone could just get the free training and hot foot it off.

Im sure cuticles would have in place a clause that wouldnt allow themselves to be 'ripped off' in this way, Ros and Cathy are VERY business savvy !

AMb x
I think it was when they were doing a special offer Amb of a really low joining fee. I'm only quoting what that lady said, I don't know first hand.

It must have gone very quiet cause i don,t even know what it is.:rolleyes:

i don't know either

can anyone shed some light please?

I am with Cuticles, they are still alive and well :lol:

Im sure cuticles would have in place a clause that wouldnt allow themselves to be 'ripped off' in this way, *****Ros and Cathy are VERY business savvy !*****

AMb x

I havent been on here for many months for numerous reasons, so just to get you up to date re Ambers comment above....Ros left Cuticles at the start of this year, as did Ann who ran one of the original shop based Cuticles salons near Witney. There are also many of the franchisees that have left, including myself.
I dont know why Ros left, Ann did email all the franchisees to explain her reasons, but I will respect her privacy and wont go into that.

I left due to medical reasons ......these are....a full left knee replacement (I had this last Jan) this has meant a lot of pain and very hard work to get properly mobile again and also an 18 month ongoing left wrist/thumb problem. I have to wear a hand brace all the time now, so cant hold a clients hand or finger, these medical issues left me unable to work, so no work, no money!!
I hope to have surgery on this hand in the not too distant future but it is up to a years rehab for hands, as it is for knees so definitely wont be doing nails or tanning or waxing for a long time yet.

I was gutted when all these problems reared their ugly heads, as I was about to take my CND Masters exams in July 2006 and October 2006, in the hope of becoming a CND Grand Master, but they would all have to be done by January 2008, as that will be the two year deadline since I took my Pre Masters and acheiving that is now an impossibility. S**T happens!!!!
Marilyn :cry::sad:

Oh Marilyn you have had such a hard time of it. Big hugs hun and hopefully you'll be on the mend soon xxx:hug:

i am more than sure in light of your situation, that this could be extended, ask you have nothing to loose.
I havent been on here for many months for numerous reasons, so just to get you up to date re Ambers comment above....Ros left Cuticles at the start of this year, as did Ann who ran one of the original shop based Cuticles salons near Witney. There are also many of the franchisees that have left, including myself.
I dont know why Ros left, Ann did email all the franchisees to explain her reasons, but I will respect her privacy and wont go into that.

I left due to medical reasons ......these are....a full left knee replacement (I had this last Jan) this has meant a lot of pain and very hard work to get properly mobile again and also an 18 month ongoing left wrist/thumb problem. I have to wear a hand brace all the time now, so cant hold a clients hand or finger, these medical issues left me unable to work, so no work, no money!!
I hope to have surgery on this hand in the not too distant future but it is up to a years rehab for hands, as it is for knees so definitely wont be doing nails or tanning or waxing for a long time yet.

I was gutted when all these problems reared their ugly heads, as I was about to take my CND Masters exams in July 2006 and October 2006, in the hope of becoming a CND Grand Master, but they would all have to be done by January 2008, as that will be the two year deadline since I took my Pre Masters and acheiving that is now an impossibility. S**T happens!!!!
Marilyn :cry::sad:

Hi, we havent been on here for agess have only just seen this thread and just to let you know we are alive and kicking!

It's true there have been some changes in staff and franchises, this is not unexpected in a business which has been going for several years but we continue to forge ahead with our business plan and are always loong for well qualified, ambitious individuals to help us.

We have just completd working with a major corporation who launched a new product over the summer and TEAM CUTICLES helped provide the relaxation area.

Just to add (although I know it is in the wrong thread!) that we are delighted to hear the news about Sweet Squared and the new team and feel sure this will lead to bigger and better things.

With best wishes
Cathy

Latest posts

Back