Cutting it

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HairdressingBug

Reaction score
Anyone remember the TV series Cutting it? I loved it! does anyone know of any other series' like this one?

Omg I remember cutting it !
I used to love it , don't think there is anything like it do you mean as in hairdressing related ? X

Yes a series that is salon based that's fictional. I used yo love it I wish they would bring out something like that again(that's not reality Tv I prefer the fictional drama) :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeh I know what you mean x

I loved it too! I still stick on the box set every now & again. :D

Surely the salon on Coronation Street comes a close second? :lol:

Ah loved that, wasn't Amanda holdan in it? Xx

Ah yes that was brilliant was it Sarah parish that was in it x

yes Amanda Holden was in it and Declan off Emmerdale was in it as well! I am not sure who the other actors where.
I cant understand why they have never brought anything else similar out it was brilliant. Think I may have to buy the box set for it :)
As for the salon in corrie - well that's a whole new level of entertainment. I love the scenes in Audreys lol the products on the shelves are about 7 years out of date (you would think wella would just send them updated ones for advertisement) I love watching them in there the way they just stand there combing peoples hair in every scene. And oh david will you do my 2 o clock for me .... as if you could just pass your clients around like that!
Its sop entertaining :)

Latest posts

Back