CuttIng thicker toenails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daffyxoxo

Sue
Reaction score
I wonder if anyone can help, I currently use clippers and scissors to cut toenails, but not completely happy with the results. I also struggle with the nail is a bit thicker. Can anyone recommend any sort of angled clipper that is good for cutting toenails. Thanks in advance x

Id go to a trade show where you can pick up clippers and compare them. You can get toenail clippers that are like bigger cuticle nippers. They start at £12 and go up in price. The expensive ones are powerful enough to take a toe off!

Also you can get toenail clippers and fingernail clippers. Toenail clippers have a straighter edge and are broader, fingernail clippers are curved and narrower. Don't get confused with extension tip cutters! Not every online company has good pics and descriptions to demonstrate the difference and not every company sells both. I've picked up good toenail clippers for less than £6 which are good.

Thank you for your reply, I think it’s the ones like big cuticle nippers that I want. I’ve got to have them within the next two weeks...are there any brands in particular I should look out for?

I recently ordered some Kohm Premium Nail Nippers. They're really heavy duty! They've got soft handles too. They had various options to choose from and they seem very good quality so far :)

Thank you Beautiful-you I’ve had a look at this brand and ordered some with the rubber handles. They look promising, fingers crossed. And toes lol :) x

Thank you Beautiful-you I’ve had a look at this brand and ordered some with the rubber handles. They look promising, fingers crossed. And toes lol :) x

I hope they do the trick! :)

Latest posts

Back