Cutting your own hair on Daily Mail online

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Daily Mail (especially online) is the literal butt-hole of journalism: You can bet what comes out of it generally stinks.

What is even worse is the way that it brings out the ugliest in society via the comments section of every "piece" (see what I did there?); anonymously, commentators just slag off whoever has the attention, money, beauty, etc... as it makes the commentators feel better about themselves. This perpetuates DM posting more trivial garbage which fosters even more of the comments.

"MailOnline - all the latest news, sport, showbiz, science and health stories from around the world"

Should be:

"MailOnline - Putting the Jerry Springer into online journalism".

Thanks. I feel better now.

Omg I wouldn't attempt this and I'm fully qualified it's just stupid! And as already said its ok for him with all his celeb clients, don't think any of mine would try this to be fair lol x

Someone tweeted him about it and this is what he replied hardly the same thing really is it

:eek: I think Mr Stafford has forgotten all of the reasons why he went into the hair industry in the first place....

To be honest, I expect nothing less from a celeb hairdresser, i mean, look at John Frieda and his lightening spray...disgraceful

He did a demo of this "haircut" at a seminar for salon owners a few years back. We slow hand clapped him off stage. He knows what we all think.

Shamefully !!! I can see a lot of hairdressers Not renewing their subscription to his on line training videos, I mean why bother hairdressing is soooo eeeaaasssyyy lol
So why does he take hours to do a cut himself, and he can't colour :)

I saw them demonstrate this 'new' haircut on This Morning a good 10-15 years ago...

how could such a high profile professional put his name to this?!? good old daily mail though, i expect nothing less of them....

I saw them demonstrate this 'new' haircut on This Morning a good 10-15 years ago...

i was thinking that too!! thank goodness someone else remembers it lol x

Let's face it most people if they were mad enough to try it they would only do it once lol xxx

i couldnt stop reading it its so funny and had visions of people with kitchen scissors trying to cut there hair n then running to a salon tomorrow cause lets faxe it tgere more than likely to mess it up.. more fool them as a trainee hairdresser my self i would never dream of yrying it but tbh no matter how skint i have been in the past tge thought of cutting my own hair has never came in to my head lol id rather walk round with split ends.. no pint getting wound up about it.. theres no way this articule will take away from a personilised service with a cut to suit u and what you want .. there so much wrong with this articule i mean for 1 what hairdresser do u no who cuts with kitchen scissors lol cause they would not cut right mayb some one should tweet him and say why not use kitchen scissors instead from now it will save you money ;-) hehe

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

just tweeted saying .. do you use kitchen scissors in your salon lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I think its bloody terrible! When i saw it i thought 'wonder what the geeks would think if this' so had to post! First of all, hes a celebrity hairdresser and most people who are into celebs follow what they do and god help them if they do this! Second- 'kitchen scissors will do' WHAAAAAT?? Are you kidding me? I can barely cut the wrapper off the sausages with my kitchen scissors! Let alone put them to my hair! Just no. X

I have cut my own layers and fringe but with proper scissors and an understanding of angles and so forth!!!

What a tool!

Latest posts

Back