D-solve and plastic containers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazybek

Reaction score
Hi Everyone.
Just hoping someone here may be able to help me.
We use dsolve in salon and although we dont recommend clients removing their own shellac,one of our clients is moving away and asked if we could sell her some wraps and dsolve to remove them herself,which we obliged,however the dsolve disintegrated the small plastic bottle we poured it into.
Do any of you guys know the best type of bottle thats small but will be fine with dsolve in it without disintigration at all please~?
Thanks in advance xx

No need! Sweet Squared have done it all for us :biggrin:

Shellac Remove Tube

These are brilliant for retail and those clients coming to you on holiday. Of course advise the about restrictions on liquids if flying

You can get small suitable empty bottles on Ebay. I think they are PET plastic??? If you go to your local chemist, they will sell you empty small glass bottles. One other thing. Any used nail polish remover bottle will work if its just for one client.

On the legal side, I think if you are giving/selling it to clients you will have to properly label the bottles with ingredients, warnings etc.

WE keep at least 6 of the fab Remove Tubes in stock for when clients want or need to remove their own .. the Remove Tube contains the wraps, a cuticle stick and a small bottle of D-Solve which is good for about 3 removals and a mini Solar Oil. we buy about 6 every month if that is any guide. Of course they are professional looking and all bottles are labelled accordingly for flammability etc. as per EC regulations.

http://www.sweetsquared.com/Sweet-Shop/CND-Uniforms?search=remove+tube

Latest posts

Back